What was the last film you watched | Page 302 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Just been watching Avatar.

About 20 minutes into it, Mrs Pride says "I saw this in Bandung". I offer to change the movie, but she declined so we watched it. Only about the third time I've seen it. And it's still damn good.

Pride of Lions - 24/4/2015 01:15

BodyButter - 23/4/2015 01:43

The Imitation Game - It's very good

Yeah, I saw it a couple of weeks ago, it is good isn't it BB....

:14:

I put off watching it because it sounded boring but it moves along nicely.

I've never seen Avatar kind of on purpose. Some of my mates reckon it's just Dances With Wolves (which I've seen) and some reckon it's brilliant but the ones who loved it did so because of how it looks on the big screen so I figured it wouldn't be worth watching on the telly.

Finally finished Guardians of the Galaxy just after numerous times of trying to watch it, mental film lol

Top Dog. Football hooligan type of thing, turned it off, seen it a million times before and usually much better.

The inbetweeners two. Thought it was pathetic to be honest, stretched too far now!

Almost Famous - Story of a young music journalist who follows a rock band on tour for an article he's writing. Based partly on true events. Quite good and I would recommend it, especially any one who likes 70's rock music as there are a lot of 70's rock references and songs throughout the film

This isn't the last 1 however 1 for the future: It is called Todd & Sid. Out next year. Remember you heard it here first :14:

I was doing some PI talks last week. At which where 3 people making a film to be bought out next year so............

The Fear - 25/4/2015 10:09

The inbetweeners two. Thought it was pathetic to be honest, stretched too far now!

Inbetweeners 2 was OK I thought (not good or bad). It was never going to break new ground or be particularly special it was just what was expected really - a final farewell for fans of the TV show.

I watched The Imitation Game again last night with the kids.

All I can say is, if The Theory Of Everything won the oscars ahead of this, that must be superb.

A very good film that gets you thinking. You can't believe how disgraceful this country was only 60 years ago.

On the other hand, if you just want 90 mins of good old fashioned, family fun, watch Paddington - I was chuckling all the way through it. Bloody good film

X men, days of future past.

Based on a true story I think where a mutant returns to the 70s to stop a war or the likes!

First film to hold my attention for a while, my attention span has been ridiculous lately and with so much good tv and limited time, if a film hasn't been good, it's been deleted!

Live die repeat, live due repeat, live die repeat,,,catch mar drift? 7/10 not too bad tbh