What was the last film you watched | Page 493 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Fast and Furious should have stopped after the first one, which was a solid 5/10 quality movie. Everything since has been utter garbage.

Palm Springs

Saw the trailer a while ago and thought it was just a rip off of Groundhog Day but heard it was good so checked it out, and yeah it's good. Andy Samberg stars in it and I'll watch anything with him in it.

8/10

Boss Level - a docu drama about the close to end of world when someone worked out how to control the time loop continuum.

Think it was based on a true story anyway!!!!!!

Ridiculous but fun enough and pretty well done. Amazon film.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7638348/

7.26/11.00000023

Last night I watched The Outpost on Prime.
Ironically it is set in Afghanistan and is a true story.
If the reallity was half as bad as the film portrayed those guys deserved their medals.

Run Hide Fight starring Isabel May, Radha Mitchell and Thomas Jane.

17-year-old Zoe Hull uses her wits, survival skills, and compassion to fight for her life, and those of her fellow classmates, against a group of live-streaming school shooters.

Very good crime, drama, thriller based on your typical American high school shootings we hear about every few months. Worth a watch?..... definitely. 7.5/10

The Good The Bad and The Fear

Never seen it before, not really into westerns but wanted to watch something I've never seen before and it's one of two IMDB top 10 films I've never seen.

Was decent. Long but good. Can see why it's so highly rated.

The only other film in the imdb top 10 I've never seen now is 12 Angry Men but don't seem to be able to find that on the dodgy box.

Out of interest how many of the Top 250 have you seen?

https://m.imdb.com/chart/top/

I've only seen 97 of them.

The Good The Bad and The Fear

Never seen it before, not really into westerns but wanted to watch something I've never seen before and it's one of two IMDB top 10 films I've never seen.

Was decent. Long but good. Can see why it's so highly rated.

The only other film in the imdb top 10 I've never seen now is 12 Angry Men but don't seem to be able to find that on the dodgy box.

Out of interest how many of the Top 250 have you seen?

https://m.imdb.com/chart/top/

I've only seen 97 of them.

Harsh!

lol

Yeah, was one of the real classics, even the soundtrack

Just looked, surprised it was late 60's, thought it was the 70's.

Based on a true story, Just Mercy.

Shocking miscarriages of justice/death row/courtroom drama.

Just such a shaming thing to watch but fabulously acted as you would expect from Jamie Foxx and Michael B Jordan

Mortal Kombat -

True story about MMA fighter Cole Young who is hunted by the fearsome warrior Sub-Zero and finds sanctuary at the temple of Lord Raiden.

Training with experienced fighters Liu Kang, Kung Lao and the rogue mercenary Kano, Cole prepares to stand with Earth's greatest champions to take on the enemies from Outworld in a high-stakes battle for the universe.

Had a whizz through Jurassic Park lost world...

True Grit (2010 remake) decent old school stylee Western with Jeff Bridges.

Harriet - the story of abolitionist Harriet Tubman. Remarkable person, a very uncomfortable story obviously, but brilliantly done.