What was the last film you watched | Page 209 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Actually watching "On Deadly Ground" currently. Starring Steve Seagal and co starring Michael Caine as a baddy. Pretty good stuff.

Watched Red Eye last night. Not bad. It starred Rachel McAdams as a hotel manager ensnared in an assassination plot by a terrorist (Cillian Murphy) while aboard a red-eye flight to Miami. 6.5/10

Ted was rubbish. I'm a huge Seth MacFarlane fan but was so disappointed with this. It is like every Bromance, buddy-buddy movie you have ever seen, except one of the protagonists happens to be a Teddy bear. It's funny for the first 10-minutes, after that it's just a rehash of all the familiar jokes and scenarios.

Just going through all the Rocky films with my ten year old who has never seen them. Actually they are pretty good, better than I remember. Think I'll give Rocky V a miss, even Stallone didn't like that one.

One brilliant, one rubbish.

Going to see it this week with my nephew, so I'll have the casting vote!

How old is Bailey now? It's very rude. Is he ready for jokes about anal, smoking drugs and hookers shitting on floors?

Saw 3 films over the weekend

Children of Men - Clive Owen film set in the future. Great Film, brilliantly filmed. Superb stunts and action. 8.5/10

Bruno - Some parts hilarious, other parts terribly bad. 5.5/10

CleanSkin - Action film with Sean Bean playing covert MI5 officer. Brilliant, best film ive seen for a while. 10/10