What was the last film you watched | Page 206 | Vital Football

What was the last film you watched

Formosa Betrayed.

The story of oppression in Taiwan in the 1980's, and how the Americans were getting their fingers dirty in another country.

Under pressure from my son, I watched Transporter with Jason Statham. I've seen some dross in my time but I have to say this was the biggest pile of steaming shite from first minute to last. On every level it was preposterous, far more unbelievable than any superhero, fantasy or comic film could ever be. It makes The Avengers look like a BBC2 documentary.

So to make my position clear - I didn't like it.

Saurat - 19/7/2012 14:59

Under pressure from my son, I watched Transporter with Jason Statham. I've seen some dross in my time but I have to say this was the biggest pile of steaming shite from first minute to last. On every level it was preposterous, far more unbelievable than any superhero, fantasy or comic film could ever be. It makes The Avengers look like a BBC2 documentary.

So to make my position clear - I didn't like it.

2 and 3 get progressively worse, just in case you were thinking of watching them next!!!

Earlier this evening on the big screen I saw "The Howling Reborn". One of those werewolf horror yarns. Nobody I recognised or heard of in it. Bit of a B movie I'd say. It was ok I suppose. 6/10

Earlier this evening on the big screen I saw "The Howling Reborn". One of those werewolf horror yarns. Nobody I recognised or heard of in it. Bit of a B movie I'd say. It was ok I suppose. 6/10

Last night on TCM I watched Blown Away.

been a long time since I saw this movie, I used to really like it when I was younger but seeing it last night and hearing Tommy Lee Jones force out an irish accent was really cringy.

Prepared - 20/7/2012 13:44

DeanoVilla - 20/7/2012 11:09

Went to see Batman, but the queue was too long so I just shot a load of people and left.

too soon...

True, but in a couple of days there will be a shit load of Batman related jokes.

Well, I've seen a good film tonight on the big screen. Called Leningrad, it was the story of the seige of Leningrad during WW2. It was a Russian film, with bits of English spoken in it, but 90% Russian of course.Problem being, when Russian was being spoke the English subtitlescame up, but also Indonesian subtitles cameup which were over twice the size of the English subtitles, but I battled through. 8/10

Currently watching Twister, starring Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton about a team of storm chasers researching tornedoes. Seen it before, but SFA on the tv as usual......and you lot think you have it back in Britain....Lol

:14:

The Amazing Spiderman

Really enjoyed it, had similarities to the original but was way better than Tobey Maguire IMO, the character had more depth and more about him and it was a bit darker/funnier.

Thieves Like Us - 1973, Robert Altman.

Any Altman film is worth seeing but it doesn't compare with similar movies of the period such as Badlands, Bonnie and Clyde or Butch and Sundance