What Do You Think Of It So Far? | Page 2 | Vital Football

What Do You Think Of It So Far?

As you say maybe another option is to not remove it , but have all options for all sections and fans can just choose their own colours if removing is an issue. I know a few forums which allow for different colours for different fans. I have got the old GIF file for the old yellow and green scarf if it is needed, I'd luckily saved a copy of it before the upgrade as I had a feeling we'd lose it ! Pasted it below. #BringItBack :grinning:

celebrate.gif

A bit of “scarf gate” going on. Vital admin are trying to sort but struggling, as they update the rest of the Vital network, to find the old yellow & green. Best keep badgering them, people...

I really dont like the idea that the pages always open to the very first historic page and then you have to pick the last page to get to the current posts. It never was that way and picking the last post and then re-entering the thread it is supposed to start at the newest thread but it doesnt. This is a backward step.

Also whats with the login.
It doesnt seem to retain your login so next tiem to login all you need is the first letter and the fields are filled. The "Stay Logged" doesnt keep you logged in anyway. The operating systems " Do wish to retain your name and password" box doesnt pop up.

Still frustrating issues.

1)
Read Tucksters front page, the required reading, and posted a reply which flowed along. Hit submit and then a error came up becuase I hadnt put my email in. Was logged in so posting as authorised member, but the error said you must fill out the email.
Why??? If you're a member why have to fill out the email????
It had a back button so pressed that and went back and it came up with Document Expired and a further press back came up with the article and a blank comment box.
Half an hours work and all disappeared, nothing I tried brought it back. Was not impressed.
If the setup of this new system is going to be so hard and fast and dogmatic in extra unnecessary requirements, like the email address on the front page posts ( which is very frustrating to have to fill in for regular members as well as a total waste of time), and is incapable of keeping unposted posts while it dictates doctrine to you, its not engendering the input of comment if you have to hod your breath whilst it checks its veto options.

2)
Still the threads are opening to oldest first which means it takes two clicks to get to the latest. The "once you've picked the last page" scenario isnt working especially if the pages have rolled over to a new page not in existence at your last viewing so presumably defaults to Page 1. This is one backward step that this new system has and needs to be corrected with the latest post at the top of page 1 on all threads.

Load of crap
Go back to the old system I never had one problem with that
With this one I wonder if it’s worth carrying on posting

I know it means nothing but would Rowett got us into playoffs? He was most our favourite to take the role.

I am guessing we will have another new load of kits coming out too. Another £45 (is it around that) they expect fans to pay.

Not good value for money is it ? I shall carry on with my selection of retro shirts

Last edited:
Maybe DF would be unwise again and get our prize asset badly injured in some clogging pre season match so we can neither sell him or play him

Sorry guys I didn’t know what thread best to post this on but besides having loads of problems with the new format
I’m sadly bowing out of the Vital Family for serious health issues which need to be addressed
I feel completely numb as I post this but felt I had to inform you of my sudden disappearance
It’s been a pleasure to be on Vital and share opinions with you all long may it continue OTBC