What are you cooking during lockdown? | Page 327 | Vital Football

What are you cooking during lockdown?

Lidl's Italian range. It's only a small tub and I'm not a big ice cream fan but it tastes amazing. Probably loaded with sugar but what the hell.
Sold, I'll grab some next time I'm there! I got a lemon and ginger ice cream tub from them recently which I've yet to try but excited to do so. It's the Asian range where the other option is wasabi - tried last year and it was ok.

Impromptu barbecue at a friend's house last night - beyond meat burgers with jalapeño cheese melts and potato salad. Plus booze and Cards Against Humanity.

Huevos Rancheros for breakfast out in Lincoln today with added chorizo (the other option of mushroom and feta sounded good too). First time I’ve had it and very tasty. Mrs E stuck to a traditional full English
Tonight was our favourite squash and bacon risotto with the usual strawbs and meringue for afters

I've been driving all day so had a ham sandwich, tomatoes and crisps fot a quick tea.

Just had sea salt and black pepper crackers with cheese (a lot of them), red grapes and a beer when I've got home.