What about the loan players (in)? | Page 4 | Vital Football

What about the loan players (in)?

Looking at the stand from the pitch, and not giving away your seating area in case CP stripes you, where are you sitting? To the right of

Attachments

• TWATS.JPG
    TWATS.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
does any1 actually feel inspired when dowell is on the field? I don't. he got some good goals but his all round play has been poor.

I don't think colback will sign. whole new team again next season I would say.

Thought Dowell started off the season well but like others in the middle, went missing for large parts of games. Depends if ak can/wants to coach him imo. Ditto tomlin.

Not massively impressed with colback tbh and think his wage demands are not worth it. Fig is the loan that has performed best imo

Looking at the stand from the pitch, and not giving away your seating area in case CP stripes you, where are you sitting? To the right of

:thumbup::rotfl::utv::utv:

15 years on the edge of twat central.

Didn't hear anything about Brereton though except the odd moan when he missed his sitter.

Certainly not abuse.

Fox is Mr Unpopular where I sit

First season in there to sit with my mate. Last one as well which is a pity because access and half time is the easiest out of everywhere ive sat

First season in there to sit with my mate. Last one as well which is a pity because access and half time is the easiest out of everywhere ive sat
Front, back or middle?

Honestly, been there since we were relegated and never had a problem.

Sat for an FA Cup game in upper Bridgford once and was really shocked by all the moaners up there. Never heard anything like it.

I suppose it just depends on whether you are unlucky

Front, back or middle?

Honestly, been there since we were relegated and never had a problem.

Sat for an FA Cup game in upper Bridgford once and was really shocked by all the moaners up there. Never heard anything like it.

I suppose it just depends on whether you are unlucky

Middle

Yes, I think you're right unfortunately, but he looks the business and would be just what we need. Depends on what the owners ideas are. If they were willing to fund Rhodes, then you never know I guess. I'd much rather go for the Peterborough lad.

pmsl you really think we cant compete for a 5million quid player? If we cant then we might as well all give up the game now. Of course we will be bidding for 5mill players next season

pmsl you really think we cant compete for a 5million quid player? If we cant then we might as well all give up the game now. Of course we will be bidding for 5mill players next season

Why exactly could we not compete for a 5m player?

All of the debt has gone so we are starting with a clean slate.

Losses are decreasing.

Income is on the up.

Under the terms of FFP we can record the fee over the length of the players contract; say 5m over a 5 year contract - you might need to take your shoes and socks off to calculate that one!

The problem will be wages and there will be far more chance of meeting the demands of the lad from Peterborough than the likes of Rhodes.

So, yes it would be entirely possible.

Obviously depends on the judgement of the buying, but in Brit and Antonio we paid our larger fees, yet I would guess their cost per goal was ultimately nil, as presumably we recovered all the wages in the profit we made on them. Think we bought our two best recent signings on the same day too!

Peterboro have always driven a hard bargain for their strikers but they also usually go on to do pretty well. I would certainly prefer their stoker to Rhodes who I think is finished.