What a bloody hypocrite. | Page 39 | Vital Football

What a bloody hypocrite.

The long term rent is an option I am seriously considering and would certainly do before buying. A good change to "test" a few areas before committing long term. The real advantage of buying is the ability to rent it for those months that we are no longer allowed to use it. Thinking like a landlord - there is still some Tory in me that I haven't purged yet.
We never rented our places out although did give free to friends and family.
You’d be amazed at how many say, yeah, we’ll come out and see you, then don’t.

Having said that, we have two lots of friends from Kent coming down next week.
The sun has got his hat on .

If corruption isn't your thing, Mark, then I'd keep away from Spain - well, Andalusia (where our property is) at least. Tax on letting property is pretty grim too!
I can also vouch for the level of corruption in Malta.
Brown envelopes are the normal.
I think they will make a film about the Caruana Galicia murder.
Mafia, car bombs and Ministers and the Prime Minister.
You really couldn’t make it up.
Many are in jail but the ex PM Muscat is still walking around (in Dubai)

Scandinavia for me.

However, bloody cold a lot of the time and no Gills/Crickèt/local snooker hall/'spoons/golf course/easy access to Central London/beautiful Kent countryside and pubs.

On second thoughts, I'm staying.

Scandinavia for me.

However, bloody cold a lot of the time and no Gills/Crickèt/local snooker hall/'spoons/golf course/easy access to Central London/beautiful Kent countryside and pubs.

On second thoughts, I'm staying.
Plus £10 a pint ☹️
I worked at Kastrup in the late 70’s and was horrified at the price of beer, even then.
I knew that Denmark wasn’t for me.

Plus £10 a pint ☹️
I worked at Kastrup in the late 70’s and was horrified at the price of beer, even then.
I knew that Denmark wasn’t for me.
Yes. Had a great holiday in Norway 3 years ago and to my delight I discovered that I'm not an alcoholic after all. £11 for a pint of crappy lager. My first and last alcoholic drink that week. I spilt a tiny bit and nearly licked the dregs off the table.

Yes. Had a great holiday in Norway 3 years ago and to my delight I discovered that I'm not an alcoholic after all. £11 for a pint of crappy lager. My first and last alcoholic drink that week. I spilt a tiny bit and nearly licked the dregs off the table.

😂😂:lol: