West brom | Page 2 | Vital Football

West brom

He’s not missing sitter after sitter cos he’s in the wrong positions whether it be in the build up or to finish off,I’d be happier if he was missing like didzy at least he gets in the right positions. Facts are build up play breaks down when he’s in the side meaninig we don’t perform as well as a team,now if he performs in training then hecky needs to have a word saying do what you do in training out on the pitch ffs, if he’s like he is on a matchday then I’m confused as to why he’s still getting a starting berth
He's just like Brewster was when it comes down to not getting into scoring positions. Almost like he's more scared of missing a chance than not getting any. Brewster seemed to have turned a corner before his injury, the first league goal seem to reset him and suddenly he was getting more chances. The fact that he was still missing plenty is irrelevant because if you get enough chances some will be converted as was seen but somehow I'm now convinced that a goal for McB would see him turn the corner. I always felt that Brewster was desperate to succeed despite his laid back attitude but I my gut says McB just wants to be on his bike. I've no idea who he thinks might want to sign him.

He's just like Brewster was when it comes down to not getting into scoring positions. Almost like he's more scared of missing a chance than not getting any. Brewster seemed to have turned a corner before his injury, the first league goal seem to reset him and suddenly he was getting more chances. The fact that he was still missing plenty is irrelevant because if you get enough chances some will be converted as was seen but somehow I'm now convinced that a goal for McB would see him turn the corner. I always felt that Brewster was desperate to succeed despite his laid back attitude but I my gut says McB just wants to be on his bike. I've no idea who he thinks might want to sign him.
Just read that and to me you’re contradicting yourself have you read back through it ?

Just read that and to me you’re contradicting yourself have you read back through it ?
It occurs to me that the "I'm now convinced that a goal for McB might see him turn the corner' should read 'I'm NOT convinced...........

Could be wrong though.

Just looked back at the goal against Rovers and we wouldn't have had a chance without McB's contest for the ball.......just saying.
Didn’t start came off the bench for the last 12 mins chips
a different animal starts from the off
just saying

Didn’t start came off the bench for the last 12 mins chips
a different animal starts from the off
just saying
Not saying he isn't fully fit yet but he helped get us the 3 points Bully and I didn't realise it until I reviewed to highlights a second time.

His 'help' towards that goal encapsulates his finesse and ability :p
Jumps into a crowd of others and unsettles the keeper leaving the footballing stuff to Egan with his header and Davies with his sure footed finish.
Had it fallen to him I would think we would be 2 points worse off.

Maybe Eddie Jones should be looking at him.
Bill McBeaumont????

His 'help' towards that goal encapsulates his finesse and ability :p
Jumps into a crowd of others and unsettles the keeper leaving the footballing stuff to Egan with his header and Davies with his sure footed finish.
Had it fallen to him I would think we would be 2 points worse off.

Maybe Eddie Jones should be looking at him.
Bill McBeaumont????
It was Robinsons header if it had been egan it would have either gone over the bar or back to the edge of the box !