West brom | Vital Football

West brom

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
As bad now as we were early season lost again tonight at home to Swansea who we brushed aside last week
boos ringing around the hawthorns
its not how you start it’s how you finish

You love to see it.

I thought they'd finish top two. They had the look of a strong athletic squad who'd pragmatically and unattractively bludgeon teams to defeat, like they did to us in the 4-0.

Apart from Dike there's not even any significant injuries either, they're just shite.

As bad now as we were early season lost again tonight at home to Swansea who we brushed aside last week

exactly Bully - a mid season run is worth nothing either if it falters in March. Don't mind if we have a couple of mediocre results, but we need to get going again soon. We need fresh strong players - ie JEBBISON

exactly Bully - a mid season run is worth nothing either if it falters in March. Don't mind if we have a couple of mediocre results, but we need to get going again soon. We need fresh strong players - ie JEBBISON
Yep it’s far from finished for sure

Without our mid season run,we'd have been in a relegation f8 Germaine.Just out of interest how many times have you seen Jebbo play? Not having a go at you gal but if he was ready i'm sure Hecky wudda given him more mins on't pitch. UTB

Without our mid season run,we'd have been in a relegation f8 Germaine.Just out of interest how many times have you seen Jebbo play? Not having a go at you gal but if he was ready i'm sure Hecky wudda given him more mins on't pitch. UTB
Surely he cannot be worse than Mcburnie ?. He is young and looks the part, give him some minutes for me.

He looked a class above the other youngsters today for sure not convinced he has the physicality yet for the championship but he got 90 mins in his legs he’s certainly worth 20 mins at a tiring defence I think
I thought he would've got more mins on't pitch but it's obvs Hecky dunt think Jebbo's ready to start or he'd be startin him. UTB

Brucie to get another pay off in time for the cricket in the Windies,What ya think Bully? UTB

Surely if he's doing better than Oli in trainin Hecky would start him wunt he? UTB
It’s not that Black and White. McPub cost £20 million and the Prince will want to recoup some of that. I am sure if it just came down to performance on the pitch McPub would be in the bench. He gives us absolutely nothing. A striker needs to score goals and he just never looks a threat.

It’s not that Black and White. McPub cost £20 million and the Prince will want to recoup some of that. I am sure if it just came down to performance on the pitch McPub would be in the bench. He gives us absolutely nothing. A striker needs to score goals and he just never looks a threat.
If he gives us nothing why on earth would he be gettin picked? How can the Prince recoup owt on McB if he's givin us absolutely nowt, no chance of getting any sort of fee if he gives us nowt surely.I'm not sayin Oli's playing well what i'm sayin is he must be doing summat or he wunt be in the starting line up or are some of our fanbase sayin the manager knows nowt? UTB

If he gives us nothing why on earth would he be gettin picked? How can the Prince recoup owt on McB if he's givin us absolutely nowt, no chance of getting any sort of fee if he gives us nowt surely.I'm not sayin Oli's playing well what i'm sayin is he must be doing summat or he wunt be in the starting line up or are some of our fanbase sayin the manager knows nowt? UTB
What’s your opinion of McPub ?.

I think the only reason that he's starting Rod is because within a month we lost four of our six recognised strikers, two let go and then (sod's law) two injured and out for the season. He's all that's left except for 36 year old Billy and two lads who are still learning their trade.

What’s your opinion of McPub ?.
He's certainly not playing very well BFL,but he aint missin sitter after sitter from what i've seen.Hecky's got a tune out of McB before at Oakwell and if Jebbo was seen as being ready for the Championship i'm sure he would be startin one or two games.UTB

He's certainly not playing very well BFL,but he aint missin sitter after sitter from what i've seen.Hecky's got a tune out of McB before at Oakwell and if Jebbo was seen as being ready for the Championship i'm sure he would be startin one or two games.UTB
He’s not missing sitter after sitter cos he’s in the wrong positions whether it be in the build up or to finish off,I’d be happier if he was missing like didzy at least he gets in the right positions. Facts are build up play breaks down when he’s in the side meaninig we don’t perform as well as a team,now if he performs in training then hecky needs to have a word saying do what you do in training out on the pitch ffs, if he’s like he is on a matchday then I’m confused as to why he’s still getting a starting berth

If he were a car he'd be a write off.
No power in the engine, steering definitely off, no gear change, suspension dodgy, wheels get him into the wrong place at the wrong time, structural deficiencies, paintwork gone.:toot:

I don't care whether he performs like Michael Crawford in training but performs like Lional Messi in real games.Heckinbottom must see it the other way to keep picking him.Time to give Jebbison a game or two, can't do worse than zero and if he managed to get an early goal his confidence would be enhanced.