West Brom | Page 3 | Vital Football

West Brom

I'll be there - supporting the team and hoping that we can grab a result.
Hearts says it will be a 1-0 home win , head says a more realistic 0-3 away win which will be acceptable unlike the last two games which has proved so costly.
You can only hope that something might click.
Joffy to start absolutely nothing to lose.
If Naismith is going to play a part tonight then he also needs to start and lets all get behind them , none of this fucking booing lark.

I am frantically searching for a reason not to go..I've even tried to develop a nasty cough but to no avail. It would be so easy to give it a swerve but I've always been a bit of a masochistic so bollocks to it I will go.

Not looking forward to it.

Latics: Jones, Byrne, Kipre, Naismith, Robinson, Morsy (Capt), Evans, Massey, Lowe, Jacobs, Windass

Subs: Gyollai, Macleod, Pearce, Roberts, Sterling, Gelhardt, Garner

OMG

What's that then? Trying to go for pace up front? I think Gelhardt is in a different class. Reminds me a bit of a young Rooney. Should be starting by now. Nothing to lose really at this point... I would have gone Garner and Gelhardt up top, with Gelhardt just behind, and Lowe on the left instead of Jacobs, who has looked off the pace, and Windass on the bench, ready to replace Gelhardt if it doesn't work out. Other than that, it's all understandable.

Latics: Jones, Byrne, Kipre, Naismith, Robinson, Morsy (Capt), Evans, Massey, Lowe, Jacobs, Windass

Subs: Gyollai, Macleod, Pearce, Roberts, Sterling, Gelhardt, Garner

OMG

Cook will deserve all the shit thrown at him tonight, if i'd have known the team half an hour ago, i wouldn't have bothered going!

Edit.... Where's Moore?

Completely agree about Gelhardt. I just cannot understand why Cook won’t give him a chance. And why are we playing three wingers - again, two of whom are massively out of form. I really fear for us tonight and hope to god I’m proved wrong

Gelhardt is class. His vision is immense. Done more in the few minutes he's been on than any other attacking player... 19 goals in 27 games for England's youth teams. 1 in the championship in probably the equivalent of one and half full games. This is consistent with his England goal rate. I agree that he needed to be introduced slowly for his development, but he seems to be ready now. NOW is the time! Fingers crossed he is introduced early today before it is too late. At half time would be nice if any of the attacking players look quiet.

I couldn’t agree with you more about Gelhardt. His continued absence is just daft when we are finding it so hard to score goals

We are so much better when we keep it on the floor instead of the hoof and hope crap, the pressing is good and we are creating chances. Can they keep it up the full game is the question now.