Wes Hoolahan | Page 5 | Vital Football

Wes Hoolahan

Well if i was Wes i would be off like a shot,even to a championship side.

Gotta be better than playing for this crop of shite.

Why would he...Football players are no different in many aspects to any other person in the workplace....Wes will be on a super wage here with us and will not be looking to take a massive pay cut at this time of his career!
Also because of The TV revenue and monies available to Prem Clubs I cannot see A.Viler being in a position to pay Wes higher wages than us to lure him!

On the case of money - you guys might know - I read on that clubcall that Becchio is on top wage at City -(what is that these days £25-£30k)?

I wouldn't mind being a bench warmer if I got paid that much. £30K for doing s*d all.

According to Charlie Wyatt, from that fabulous tabloid the Sun, Wes has made it very clear he wants to go to AV. That was from an interview on RN this morning.

Not sure who to believe really, but I would imagine Hoolahan has had enough under Hugh, Haven't we all.

I am totaly and utterly pi**ed offm with the 3 stooges...and thats from just listening to HH a few minutes a week, just imagine having to listen to him talking crap every day week after week !

If no Wes tomorrow then that must be saying something unless they use the rubbish that he wasn't ready for the game?