Wembley pub and fanzone info | Vital Football

Wembley pub and fanzone info

Brother Mouzone

Vital Reserves Team
This all got lost in the change to new board software (it's much nicer!) so I'll put it on again:

For City supporters wishing to visit a public house ahead of the game, we are advised that you should visit one of the following :

The Green Man, The Arch, Station 31, JJ Moons, Thirty Eddie’s, Flannery’s, Fusilier, Masti, The Corner House (Mannions), The Liquor Station, Moore Spice.

All of these pubs appear to be on Wembley High Road or Harrow Road, best accessed from Wembley Central on the Bakerloo line or Wembley Stadium mainline station (from Marylebone) than Wembley Park, where you'll arrive if you want the traditional Wembley Way walk.

JJ Moons is a Wetherspoons, so might be the best bet for a cheap pint. By London standards obviously.

The fanzone is round the back of the west side of the stadium, where we'll be sat: https://www.redimps.co.uk/siteassets/news/checkatrade-trophy---fan-zone-map.jpg

What are everyone's pre-match plans?

checkatrade-trophy---fan-zone-map.jpg

I'm getting to St Pancras early for breakfast, visit the Wellcome Collection with my daughter then up to Wembley for about 13:00 to see what the fanzone is like.

Not 100% sure where we're going yet. Wouldn't mind heading to Covent Garden for a pint or two, though!

This all got lost in the change to new board software (it's much nicer!) so I'll put it on again:

All of these pubs appear to be on Wembley High Road or Harrow Road, best accessed from Wembley Central on the Bakerloo line or Wembley Stadium mainline station (from Marylebone) than Wembley Park, where you'll arrive if you want the traditional Wembley Way walk.

JJ Moons is a Wetherspoons, so might be the best bet for a cheap pint. By London standards obviously.

The fanzone is round the back of the west side of the stadium, where we'll be sat: https://www.redimps.co.uk/siteassets/news/checkatrade-trophy---fan-zone-map.jpg

What are everyone's pre-match plans?
Read somewhere most of the pubs are charging £4 a pint and Wembley charge £6.
Good job I wasn't planning on having more than a couple as I'll have my daughter with me and she'll want feeding and watering too.
Still be a great day regardless, still can't quite believe the imps will be at Wembley on Sunday:wahey::wahey:

I’m meeting some friend s in JJ Moons, a time high noon, and maybe pop somewhere else, befor fanzone and ground for about 1415hrs

Staying at the Premier Inn at Edgeware. Will be getting to Wembley early to get a bit of brekkie. After a wander around the ground will probably be the Green Man/fanzone......I'm guessing I'm not the only over 50 bloke that's got a constant grin and full of excitement waiting for the day to arrive.

Saw something yesterday on fbook saying the arch charges £6 a pt !(this was lost in new site transition) but others £4ish! Cant wait either! Still not fully fit but i shall crawl up Wembley way if i have to!?

Into Kings X at 11.15am. The Parcel Yard in the station and The Euston Flyer, Baker Street and Fanzone at Wembly...a tall ask, but Imps never turn down a challenge

Straight from home to Wembley as I've got engineering works in SE London to contend with :mad:, might see some of you in the fanzone.

More likely to be heading to Baker Street. Will just have to wait until Non-League Finals Day for a trip or two to Covent Garden!

If somewhere near Baker Street the quickest way to Wembley Stadium is by overland train from Marylebone. It is direct, no stops and takes 9-11 minutes.

Wembley Stadium Station is considerably nearer to our seats and our pubs than Wembley Park Tube Station.

Sunday train times from Marylebone:

MYB 11.30.......WCX 11.41.....11mins

MYB11:46........WCX11:55..... 9mins

MYB12.13........WCX12.22..... 9mins

MYB12.30........WCX12.41..... 11mins

There is little point in using the tube and having a longer walk at Wembley if in the Baker Street/Marylebone area.

There is a Sports Bar at Marylebone Station.

Might not be true for a game rather than a concert, but last time I was up there for a gig there were additional trains from Marylebone which were not on the timetable! This had the happy side effect that they were not very full, either....
Am going that way myself, give me a wave if you see me on the platform :utv:

berksimps, Ed that the route I was looking at taking, going up earlyish to meet devonexlondonimp and a few others in JJ Moons, may see you somewhere, have a great day.

Marylebone-Wembley Stadium is the quickest route, and Olympic Way is not what it was.

Handy for JJ Moons, may well see you there.