well done tesco | Page 2 | Vital Football

well done tesco

I live in one of Britain's premier coastalresorts and some of the sights I'm subjected to are awful. Fat gits from Yorkshire wandering around town topless awful

I only walk around topless abroad, i wouldn't subject our own lot to the torture, but it is right nobody wants to see guts hanging out, i like women with a bit of meat on them don't get me wrong but the ones that have there bellies hanging out in short crop tops are painful to see aswell why lord why!!

This is why Aldi are taking over as Britain's favoured supermarket. It was only last week that Tesco also tried to refuse a disabled boy with a wheeled walking frame.

How about we start a rule that you should only wear best dress when shopping?

I like walking around without a top on in hot weather(I would walk around naked if it was allowed). What's the problem? I aint hurting nobody!

Thta boy being turned away by Tesco for being disabled was disgsting and made my blood boil, that was bad, as for walking around without a top i don't bother anybody that wants to but i do not like seeing beer bellies hanging out that makes me think''why would anybody with a body like that want to show it off?'' lol

thefacehead - 30/7/2013 16:48

No doubt people who don't wash their hands after wiping their arses will have put their hands on all the apples but let's make sure 1 child is made an example of hey!

I am never buying Apples again ffs :10: :10: :10: :10:

JamTomorrow - 30/7/2013 16:19

Do those on the tills use hand cleanser between customers? Do all those who shop and pick things up and put them down again use cleanser between doing so? Do all the shelf stackers use hand cleanser between boxes when they have rotated stock? How about those who produced/packed/shipped the goods? Do those who work behind the meat/fish/salad/deli counters use cleanser between handling products? Are the hands that pick up the serving gloves clean or have they passed infection to the outside of the glove?

Imagine where the hands that touch the items have been before.

And there is meltdown over a bare chested six year old.

It is hardly a meltdown, his mom is obviously not great when it comes to parenting though, dragging him into the press over a minor issue is pathetic, as is taking your child out without a top to cover him up if he gets too hot, if it is too sunny or if it rains.

She is obviously an attention seeker but blind to her own faults.

Green Tea - 30/7/2013 21:26

This is why Aldi are taking over as Britain's favoured supermarket. It was only last week that Tesco also tried to refuse a disabled boy with a wheeled walking frame.

How about we start a rule that you should only wear best dress when shopping?

I like walking around without a top on in hot weather(I would walk around naked if it was allowed). What's the problem? I aint hurting nobody!

take it you wear deodorant? and serious question ...

Just put your tops on and get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of a Chris De Burgh song Skeggy...

The cafes are all deserted, the streets are wet again,
There's nothing quite like an out of season holiday town,
In the rain,
When the tourists go and the cold winds blow,
And my girl is on a plane, home...

There are worse things to consider health wise in supermarkets, than a young lad without his top on. Old people coughing near the apples, old people that smell of urine touching the bread rolls for instance! Young toddlers with runny noses touching the sweets etc. How many women play with their hair whilst walking around the shop(do you know how many germs linger in hair)?

If you look through sunlight after slapping a bare back you will see nothing, try slapping a back of a person wearing a coat/jumper etc and you will see loads of particles floating in the light - these land on food and can contain bacteria that linger in people's houses. Dead skin flakes from old people landing on the bread rolls, salad, deli counter of food that you are going to buy. Yummy!

Green Tea, pure and simple, they have a rule. It isn't a big deal, which is why the mom was pathetic going to the press and the press were pathetic for reporting it.

My point remains, this is bad parenting, taking a kid out without a top. Sun burn? Rain? Perverts? Attacked by a randomly passing killer bee?

And from your post, we are all dooooomed.

I for one will be relieved!

The kid wasn't wearing a t-shirt, what's the big deal? Maybe I've been away for too long but from this distance the UK looks like a country were everyone is constantly at each others' throats.

The Fear - 30/7/2013 17:20

They have a policy, it has been reported enough.

Mom's policies should include dressing their children properly and going out prepared.

I'm no advocate for Tesco and their bully boy planning permission stuff, but on this, I think they are right.

Society has lost all standards (even at the cricket the other night, shit on the Villa songs being sung, cricket never used to be yobby)

And when you get your veg/fruit home thefacehead, give it a wash, job done!

You're welcome!

:14:

There you go again, being all sensible and rational!!!

I thought you were gunna bite but you're too good at this forum stuff lol.

The Fear - 31/7/2013 12:20

Green Tea, pure and simple, they have a rule. It isn't a big deal, which is why the mom was pathetic going to the press and the press were pathetic for reporting it.

My point remains, this is bad parenting, taking a kid out without a top. Sun burn? Rain? Perverts? Attacked by a randomly passing killer bee?

And from your post, we are all dooooomed.

I for one will be relieved!

dont blame the press, as no doubt she went running to the press expecting to get sympathy but the mail know what the readers reaction will be and rightly so knew the large majority of there readers would side with tesco and basically make the woman look stupid.

it werent that long ago people were going into their stores wearing pjs of all things, and they rightly banned them as well, even though a few years before they advertised with clunes in his doing shopping lol

im afraid to say its the way the countries going, no longer people having no self respect, never mind respect for other people and guess what the large majority are to scared to say anything about it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1247239/Tesco-breach-pyjama-ban--ad-featuring-Martin-Clunes-shopping-jim-jams.html