well done tesco | Page 3 | Vital Football

well done tesco

My kid has in recent weeks been out and about at times in nothing but a nappy. I don't recall if he's been in a supermarket or not (mostly at people's houses or in his pushchair to be honest), but it would be a choice of that and him comfortable and happy, or a screaming, fidgety kid, with prickly heat. I know which I'd rather have near me if I was doing my shopping.

I don't think it's bad parenting to let your kids strip off during a heat wave, I actually think its sensible. I pay £51 a day to send my kid to the best nursery I have found, with the best reports and the highest quality of staff. They had the kids topless during the hot weather, it's what you do.

When I was a kid, all the kids went round topless on hot days, it was never an issue. Grown adults is a totally different issue, but with kids I don see a problem at all.

Tesco want to get these jobs worths to do someting useful and stop arseholes parking in disabled and parent spaces that they aren't entitled to or don't need to!

James06 - 31/7/2013 21:26

My kid has in recent weeks been out and about at times in nothing but a nappy. I don't recall if he's been in a supermarket or not (mostly at people's houses or in his pushchair to be honest), but it would be a choice of that and him comfortable and happy, or a screaming, fidgety kid, with prickly heat. I know which I'd rather have near me if I was doing my shopping.

I don't think it's bad parenting to let your kids strip off during a heat wave, I actually think its sensible. I pay £51 a day to send my kid to the best nursery I have found, with the best reports and the highest quality of staff. They had the kids topless during the hot weather, it's what you do.

When I was a kid, all the kids went round topless on hot days, it was never an issue. Grown adults is a totally different issue, but with kids I don see a problem at all.

Tesco want to get these jobs worths to do someting useful and stop arseholes parking in disabled and parent spaces that they aren't entitled to or don't need to!

Can't argue with this, al that worries me is the UV rays are so high these days and my eldest 2 and a half William caught the sun a bit on his arms even though he had factor 50 suncream on, but indoors etc i too understand kids get hot and irritable,

Adults parking in disabled spaces makes me angry along with the ones who park in parent and toddler spaces when they have no kids, i nearly ended up in a ruck with a bloke recently at Asda in Great Bridge for this, i said ''wtf are you doing mate these spaces are for parents with kids'' he just carried on out his car ignoring me until i said ''shows how you was bought up then don't it'' then he started the big man stuff as they do my misses held me back and said he ain't worth it as they do but it just got to me, so when we went inside we told the security and they made an announcment on the tanoid to shift his car lol :17: :14:

I smother my kid in factor 50, 8 hour protection cream, whether he wears a top or not. I also use it myself, I am very critical of people who burn, it's idiotic IMO.

If the kid had a t shirt on though, the sun could still get to his arms, face, head etc... So saying he'd get sunburn because he hasn't got his top on, is not really an argument.

Also, I'm with you clive. I am always telling people how selfish he are to ing spaces they aren't entitled to. If it was upto me you'd be legally allowed to poke the fuckers with a cattle prod!

Jim sunburn isn't the issue really its the hygiene factor. Agree about the parking spaces though

Just out of interested, how many on here, as kids, used to have skins v shirts when they played football? Surely I can't be the only one?!!

And I confess this took place in public parks, school ground and the street! Shock horror!!

Skeggy, it's a six year old kid, how is being bare chested a hygiene issue? As green tea quite rightly and obviously pointed out earlier, clothing would carry more easily spread germs than bare skin. Besides its hands that carry germs.

My two eldest wouldn't had been taken shopping topless at that age. Suppose is down to the fact if you want your kids brought up properly or dragged up

so would it be acceptable for a very fat, possible ethnic bloke allowed to do the same?

I'd never say never, the kid could have excshema prickly heat or some other condition. At he end of the day it does no harm.

It's got not to do with hygiene and is to with general standards of decency, which I agree with for older kids and adults, and with tesco rules on people wearing nighties and pyjamas.

Wearing one of them fucking burka/hijab/pillar box kits that the Muslim women wear should be stopped way before a little kid wit his shirt off IMO. They are rude and offensive. Wonder if the press would have anything to say if tescos kicked someone out for that, and what the backlash would be?!!!

It's a supermarket not the beach not a game of skins versus shirts at the park. Why would anyone take a kid shopping with out a t-shirt?

SKEGGY - 31/7/2013 22:40

It's a supermarket not the beach not a game of skins versus shirts at the park. Why would anyone take a kid shopping with out a t-shirt?

Because the kid was hot.

I suppose if you want a spotty, greasy, ugly looking back, then keep it covered at all times and such a back can soon be achieved. If you want a healthy, sexy looking back with no spots or skin defaults - then get your top off, slap on a little sun factor and let nature get a sniff - soon you will have that back you have always wanted. Smooth, silky, a hint of colour and with no spots or blemishes in sight..Dont let Tesco create those spotty, greasy, ugly looking backs by locking them away from nature. Get your legs out too, fresh air, sunshine(in moderation) is great for achieving the body you have always dreamed of!

And taking a thin cotton t-shirt off is going to radically reduce his core body temperature? Before you say about stripping infants of to their nappies it's not the same. Infants are unable to regulate their body temperatures.

James06 - 31/7/2013 22:40

badge73 - 31/7/2013 22:37

so would it be acceptable for a very fat, possible ethnic bloke allowed to do the same?

No because that wouldn't be a kid.

i dont think sweat has an age factor, never mind bacteria from a sweaty body :10:

James06 - 31/7/2013 22:39

I'd never say never, the kid could have excshema prickly heat or some other condition. At he end of the day it does no harm.

It's got not to do with hygiene and is to with general standards of decency, which I agree with for older kids and adults, and with tesco rules on people wearing nighties and pyjamas.

Wearing one of them fucking burka/hijab/pillar box kits that the Muslim women wear should be stopped way before a little kid wit his shirt off IMO. They are rude and offensive. Wonder if the press would have anything to say if tescos kicked someone out for that, and what the backlash would be?!!!

burha/hijab is acceptable in tescos but open faced helmets are not, hence dont use tesco and quite a few bikers have had issues with them :93:

Ive just had a vision..What about if a young woman, say 19 years old in a short white mini skirt with matching bikini style top, tanned long legs, white high heels and long blond hair walked in. Would it be deemed unhygienic as leg skin, belly button and arms are on show?

Or is bare top just a physical vision we have formed bad opinions on, from say Newcastle fans?