WELL DONE BORIS! | Page 4 | Vital Football

WELL DONE BORIS!

So you are saying I'm too thick to know how tax is used to fund the NHS?
The bus was only a distraction mate. The real kicker was the Cameron leaflet to every house to tell us to vote to stay or we would be out of the SM and CU and the result would be on our heads.....well we voted to leave, if you remember. Then Labour stopped it for such a long time.

Thanks Boris.
The real sucker punch was the migration scaremongering by Farage and co. yer know these coming from the eu claiming benefits and being put up in posh hotels Etc. WELL that’s what people were told!!!

You're falling into the trap that so many have there CJJ,second guessing why people voted and trying to use it to point out how wrong/right it was to vote to leave.

It was a shock to all and sundry but , as democracy rules, and has, at last, been upheld, then we have to accept it.
I’m not second guessing at all. It’s a fact!! All most people discussed during the run up to the referendum was stopping migrants from the EU coming to this country taking our jobs, claiming benefits for their dependants to send to them in their own country, being given houses, being put up in hotels. The public were bombarded with this kind of thing day in day out. Not second guessing at all!!!

The real sucker punch was the migration scaremongering by Farage and co. yer know these coming from the eu claiming benefits and being put up in posh hotels Etc. WELL that’s what people were told!!!
There's a song in foorball that is apt at this time of Brexit...."..just becasue you're...... "

I’m not second guessing at all. It’s a fact!! All most people discussed during the run up to the referendum was stopping migrants from the EU coming to this country taking our jobs, claiming benefits for their dependants to send to them in their own country, being given houses, being put up in hotels. The public were bombarded with this kind of thing day in day out. Not second guessing at all!!!

It might have been the most talked about, the most discussed, the most promoted reason but there were many other reasons people voted so, as I said, you have absolutely no way, no mechanism, no proof to show that your statement is true.

Your propensity to follow the herd that suits your agenda says more than any suppositions you put forward on here, or did Sky News say it ????????????????

Comcast owned Sky News. If they told me the sky was blue I'd make sure to look up just to make sure. What on earth would be the benefit of waiting three days to announce it, from either side ?

The Tory government delivered on their promise and 'got Brexit done'. Avoiding the 'cliff edge' and the 'hard Irish border' the EU lovers had been crying and lying about for four and a half bloody years.
Yep, it’s hard to comprehend given his reputation but Sky News actually went further downhill when Murdock lost control.

It might have been the most talked about, the most discussed, the most promoted reason but there were many other reasons people voted so, as I said, you have absolutely no way, no mechanism, no proof to show that your statement is true.

Your propensity to follow the herd that suits your agenda says more than any suppositions you put forward on here, or did Sky News say it ????????????????
Most on here questioned the Mygrant situation before the vote. Only one man said we would still have regulated mygrants and he got shot down for it🤔 most brexiteers thought that voting out would be the end to mygrants. I’m afraid they will be sorely disappointed. As will the fishing industry and financial services. https://www.theguardian.com/politic...trayal-as-mps-fear-rush-to-ratify-brexit-deal

I reckon within a few months the number of start ups straddling all elements of business types will more than exceed negatives and within a year this country will be absolutely flying.

Have you got the slightest idea how boring and irrelevant everything you post not football related is?

I ‘m doubtful that start ups can be a substitute for export of services in a single year . No doubt there will be a readjustment of the economy in the long term .

Most on here questioned the Mygrant situation before the vote. Only one man said we would still have regulated mygrants and he got shot down for it🤔 most brexiteers thought that voting out would be the end to mygrants. I’m afraid they will be sorely disappointed. As will the fishing industry and financial services. https://www.theguardian.com/politic...trayal-as-mps-fear-rush-to-ratify-brexit-deal

Financial services, as with all services, are not part of the EU single market. They however were subject to punitive and restricting legislation from the EU spearheaded by Barnier and El Presidente Barroso (who went on to work for Goldman Sachs) long before 2016. Those restrictions will be slowly rolled back and the UK financial services sector will flourish. I'm not wasting my time reading the clowns of the Guardian but it's a twisted logic to think UK fisheries won't be better off out of the EU, but being able to sell into the EU.

Anyway, you dodged my question so I'll ask it again. Were Gaitskell, Shore, Castle, Foot and Benn anti migrant ? If not, why did they want the UK to leave the EEC, Common Market, EU ?

Financial services, as with all services, are not part of the EU single market. They however were subject to punitive and restricting legislation from the EU spearheaded by Barnier and El Presidente Barroso (who went on to work for Goldman Sachs) long before 2016. Those restrictions will be slowly rolled back and the UK financial services sector will flourish. I'm not wasting my time reading the clowns of the Guardian but it's a twisted logic to think UK fisheries won't be better off out of the EU, but being able to sell into the EU.

Anyway, you dodged my question so I'll ask it again. Were Gaitskell, Shore, Castle, Foot and Benn anti migrant ? If not, why did they want the UK to leave the EEC, Common Market, EU ?
You better ask them that!!!🤭😉

Read my post again CJJ. I agreed there was a lot of noise about immigration but, I repeat, no one can back up, with facts or figures, that immigration was the reason that the vote went the way it did.Voting analysis just does not work like that, we have a secret vote system not a supposition one.

It's all supposition in the same way that, when trade deals are done they are all about TRADED goods, not services which are rarely, if ever agreed in TRADE deals. The financial services sector are much less concerned about that than those searching the small print to find a straw to clutch to beat Boris with.

As for fishing the EU wanted 14 yrs transition, we wanted 3 and negotiated to 5 and a half so even Diane Abbott might be able too work out who came out best .

What's the deal in a nutshell?
  • EU boats will continue to fish in UK waters for some years to come
  • But UK fishing boats will get a greater share of the fish from UK waters
  • That shift in the share will be phased in over five and a half years
  • After that, there'll be annual negotiations to decide how the catch is shared out between the UK and EU
  • The UK would have the right to completely exclude EU boats after 2026

You better ask them that!!!🤭😉

So you can state why 17,410,742 people voted the way they did but you can't explain why a handful of revered minds of your political persuasion were against the UK being part of a federal Europe ? - despite the amount of literature and interviews they left behind.

Very poor Chuck. You must do better, not reading a comic like the Guardian and stopping visiting loony commie conspiracy sites would be a good place to start.

Surely one would acknowledge that our export of services to the single market could be more difficult ? Architects , Engineers , etc no longer have mutual recognition of their respective qualifications . This will add difficulties I ‘m sure .

Surely one would acknowledge that our export of services to the single market could be more difficult ? Architects , Engineers , etc no longer have mutual recognition of their respective qualifications . This will add difficulties I ‘m sure .

Short term yes, there will be a period of adjustment - but these are rehashed points we can't keep spinning on our wheels over. Over the course of the next few years, sector by sector - memos of understanding, billateral permissions regimes and equivalencey agreements will be reached. We've always tried to get services more integrated into the single market, to no avail - so we're not negotiating from a particularly difficult starting point. The single market exists to protect German manufacturing and French agriculture.

British services aren't globally used because of our charming personalities, it's because of the British expertise we can offer. The Swiss, another service based economy, hasn't done bad being out of the customs union and most of the single market.

Short term yes, there will be a period of adjustment - but these are rehashed points we can't keep spinning on our wheels over. Over the course of the next few years, sector by sector - memos of understanding, billateral permissions regimes and equivalencey agreements will be reached. We've always tried to get services more integrated into the single market, to no avail - so we're not negotiating from a particularly difficult starting point. The single market exists to protect German manufacturing and French agriculture.

British services aren't globally used because of our charming personalities, it's because of the British expertise we can offer. The Swiss, another service based economy, hasn't done bad being out of the customs union and most of the single market.
Creo quia absurdum est old boy !

I ‘ll suggest to my pension fund that it “ gets busy “ acquiring office space in Frankfurt and Dublin !

It looks to like a fairly profound recalibration ( to put it delicately ) of the services ( export ) sector of the economy to me . Ultimately it will depend on a coherent industrial policy to rebalance the economy . But as I ‘ve said before I ‘m not sold on Johnson ‘s coherance . . .

Creo quia absurdum est old boy !

I ‘ll suggest to my pension fund that it “ gets busy “ acquiring office space in Frankfurt and Dublin !

It looks to like a fairly profound recalibration ( to put it delicately ) of the services ( export ) sector of the economy to me . Ultimately it will depend on a coherent industrial policy to rebalance the economy . But as I ‘ve said before I ‘m not sold on Johnson ‘s coherance . . .

Not sure why there ‘s so much ink on the pen there .

So you can state why 17,410,742 people voted the way they did but you can't explain why a handful of revered minds of your political persuasion were against the UK being part of a federal Europe ? - despite the amount of literature and interviews they left behind.

Very poor Chuck. You must do better, not reading a comic like the Guardian and stopping visiting loony commie conspiracy sites would be a good place to start.
Funny how no body ever asks why many voted labour last time and why?
I can only offer my reasons......and its all about sovereignty and money. If I had my way I'd throw out of the European Convnetion on "Criminal" Rights (ECHR).

So you are saying I'm too thick to know how tax is used to fund the NHS?
The bus was only a distraction mate. The real kicker was the Cameron leaflet to every house to tell us to vote to stay or we would be out of the SM and CU and the result would be on our heads.....well we voted to leave, if you remember. Then Labour stopped it for such a long time.

Thanks Boris.
Im not saying anything like that at all!! I wouldn’t dream of calling anyone thick in a discussion my friend. I leave that type of thing to others.

Im not saying anything like that at all!! I wouldn’t dream of calling anyone thick in a discussion my friend. I leave that type of thing to others.
That's OK.....everyone is entitled the their own view and a choice. Bit like taking
everything thrown at you when you are a Blade.n