Webbers out | Vital Football

Webbers out

The fans aren’t fools . Every fan now knows that big changes are needed at the top of the club to stop this hopeless cycle of part success followed by failure continues. Unless the old guard of the Smiffs and Webbers go ,what we witnessed yesterday will only continue year in , year out
Lappin saying Webber has got it right in the transfer market and fans saying he hadn't aren't right.....he then said yes he hasn't got it right this season or last but he did in two seasons in the championship and he got it wrong in first prem season but but but next season he'll get it right. Lappin shut up.

Well Foulger seems to think that Mr America is going to wait it out until Delia goes or dies and then buy the club and invest, but it is not long term that he'll invest not now

Well that ain't brilliant considering Zoe Webber said it's imperative we go up otherwise there will be no club. Need investment now

Well Foulger seems to think that Mr America is going to wait it out until Delia goes or dies and then buy the club and invest, but it is not long term that he'll invest not now

Well that ain't brilliant considering Zoe Webber said it's imperative we go up otherwise there will be no club. Need investment now

Perhaps the Smiths will do the same trick they've been doing for the last 20ish years and asking wealthy local fans to help bail them out.

Wasn't Delia an Ipswich fan in her youth? I'm sure I've seen pictures of her with Ipswich badge on.

It is a crazy situation that our owner isn't able to put any money in and adds little to nothing. What is the point?

It's like me buying a company when it's on its knees then getting my friends to put the money in as I don't have that much and don't want to put my money in. I'll then sit as the owner just watching the company slowly burn to the ground Infront of me

Webber linked to Leeds - could it happen?

The thing is who would replace Webber? It would be down to Delia so it would probably be bloody NA to take over.

Leeds apparently having a big clear out like us and they have removed their Director of Football. They actually acted and removed him. We can't remove ours as he is running the club

Webber linked to Leeds - could it happen?

The thing is who would replace Webber? It would be down to Delia so it would probably be bloody NA to take over.

Leeds apparently having a big clear out like us and they have removed their Director of Football. They actually acted and removed him. We can't remove ours as he is running the club

When Adams took up his current role, didn't they say they are grooming him to take over when Webber left?