We will test double jab entry.. | Page 2 | Vital Football

We will test double jab entry..

I still feel shit from the 2nd dose.

My wife can barely walk due to the inflammation caused by the spike protein. Plenty of people are coming out confirming major issues but are getting shut down.

I totally get why some are waiting to see what happens. It won't matter soon anyway, employers will be making it compulsory just like every other business.

With regard to Ex’s comment about the pregnant woman I’m extremely sympathetic. There are no real long term tests on effects of the vaccine on pregnant women/their children as the trials wouldn’t have had any knowingly pregnant women in and the rollout is isn’t far enough along for the data to be available for women who were vaccinated while pregnant who have now had children.

Side effects like you mention could be detrimental to foetuses, especially in the first trimester when women are told to avoid all sorts of things that might spark an immune reaction. The stance of the drug companies and NHS is “take at your own risk” but the gov advice says it’s safe to take if pregnant, which is not a stance really backed up by research from what I can tell.

I’m double jabbed and in no way a vaccine sceptic but the misinformation and sometimes condescending stance from some towards people who are on the fence just to try and rush through as many vaccinations as possible isn’t right IMO.

With regard to Ex’s comment about the pregnant woman I’m extremely sympathetic. There are no real long term tests on effects of the vaccine on pregnant women/their children as the trials wouldn’t have had any knowingly pregnant women in and the rollout is isn’t far enough along for the data to be available for women who were vaccinated while pregnant who have now had children.

Side effects like you mention could be detrimental to foetuses, especially in the first trimester when women are told to avoid all sorts of things that might spark an immune reaction. The stance of the drug companies and NHS is “take at your own risk” but the gov advice says it’s safe to take if pregnant, which is not a stance really backed up by research from what I can tell.

I’m double jabbed and in no way a vaccine sceptic but the misinformation and sometimes condescending stance from some towards people who are on the fence just to try and rush through as many vaccinations as possible isn’t right IMO.

Understand your concerns and points you make regarding e.g pregnancy not tested enough for example. However, for the few like Real and his wife who have had an awful experience from the jab, please read Hodds nurse friends report in the good morning thread....I leave it up to individuals to make their choice between the risk of a bad jab experience and getting hodpitlised with severe covid.

My wife is heavily pregnant (was due yesterday). We made the decision for me to get both vaccines and her to wait till after he's born due to the lack of empirical data on how it affects those pregnant and the children of the same. We'll remain locked down until he arrives.

Last edited:
I know a lass who was double jabbed. She didn't have much reaction. AstraZeneca.

She has now gone on a ventilator with covid. 3 months after the jabs.

Having the vaccine does not make you immune. The stats are still all over the place regarding hospital admissions. Those with the vaccine or those that are not.

We were told when the vaccine was getting rolled out there was a 93% -95% successful rate. Which is a complete lie.

I know a lass who was double jabbed. She didn't have much reaction. AstraZeneca.

Having the vaccine does not make you immune. The stats are still all over the place regarding hospital admissions. Those with the vaccine or those that are not.

We were told when the vaccine was getting rolled out there was a 93% -95% successful rate. Which is a complete lie.

They really aren't you need to review them again.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-of-covid-19-vaccines-when-given-in-pregnancy

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/pregnancy.html

Last edited:

Isn't the 93% rate the rate at preventing hospital admissions? I think the prevention rate against catching the virus at all is in the 60% region depending on which vaccine you've had.

Pardon me if I don't trust what our Government is farming out in the way of guidance. I don't trust any of them anymore.

Generally, the scientists behind this - those that have to sign off this information, don't lie.

But fair enough, everyone has to make what they believe is the right decision.

I wish you all the luck in whatever decision you have to make.

I've chosen to follow the science, not easy, but more reliable than most opinions!

I still feel shit from the 2nd dose.

My wife can barely walk due to the inflammation caused by the spike protein. Plenty of people are coming out confirming major issues but are getting shut down.

I totally get why some are waiting to see what happens. It won't matter soon anyway, employers will be making it compulsory just like every other business.
Just out of interest, if you knew in advance the side effects you are experiencing now, would you have gone ahead with the vaccines?

I just wonder what level of side effects people would be prepared to accept as a trade off for the level of protection that the vaccine provides?

Personally I didn't give much thought at all to the side effects when I was offered the jabs albeit very little was written or published about them at the time.

Isn't the 93% rate the rate at preventing hospital admissions? I think the prevention rate against catching the virus at all is in the 60% region depending on which vaccine you've had.

The last stat I saw last week said 40% of hospital admissions had the vaccine.

This changes daily though.

Pardon me if I don't trust what our Government is farming out in the way of guidance. I don't trust any of them anymore.

One of my close mates was a Tory mp for years. He left 3 years ago because of the constant lying and corruption.

Anyone listening to these scum bags need their heads testing.

Just out of interest, if you knew in advance the side effects you are experiencing now, would you have gone ahead with the vaccines?

I just wonder what level of side effects people would be prepared to accept as a trade off for the level of protection that the vaccine provides?

Personally I didn't give much thought at all to the side effects when I was offered the jabs albeit very little was written or published about them at the time.

The side effects don't bother me if they are short term. My concern is the longevity of the effects. There are plenty of people over 100 days in with serious problems.

I'm more concerned about my wife who already has numerous issues anyway.

People with health issues should have been seen by doctors first. Not just chucked under the bus and hope for the best.

As I said yesterday everyone is being forced into having the vaccine in one way or another. Without it you won't have a life or long term a job.

Generally, the scientists behind this - those that have to sign off this information, don't lie.

But fair enough, everyone has to make what they believe is the right decision.

I wish you all the luck in whatever decision you have to make.

I've chosen to follow the science, not easy, but more reliable than most opinions!

Thalidomide.

Not prepared to have our child as a guinea pig.

By the way I have worked with 4 pharmaceutical companies over the years and they all lie.

Why? Because the Pharmaceuticals are a quadrillion £ industry and will do anything to make money. If that means lying they will. If it means killing people they will.

The last stat I saw last week said 40% of hospital admissions had the vaccine.

This changes daily though.
The vast majority of the adult population have had the first jab and the majority of those have had the second jab. So pro rata a relatively high percentage of hospital admissions will have had at least one jab - even with the high protection rate (depending on your viewpoint) that the vaccine provides.