WE DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS | Page 2 | Vital Football

WE DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS

Stop 'taking the knee', start getting results. Simple as that.

It wouldn't hurt, put it that way.

It would be interesting to see if the two things are linked or just coincidence. Anything that divides players into factions is always disasterous, whether its managers, new players, coaching methods, even who shagged who's girlfriend.

Atalanta in for Diallo now so a return back there is looking most likely.

In spite of the encouragement we were getting from Man Utd, they've fucked about again, probably arguing the toss over whether we are going to pay 40% or 41% of his salary, and now another team are in for him, and we know what it means when another team is in for a player, any team.

as slav named him in the squad,must ave he plaid in cup game played well then pal
Is Tyler in the squad for today? He was ok-ish in the cup tie v Carlisle,but as always the manager sees a lot more of him than i do and if Tyler gets on the pitch obviously he'll have my 100% backing and i will be thrilled if he proves to be good enough for what we need Twirls.UTB

Is Tyler in the squad for today? He was ok-ish in the cup tie v Carlisle,but as always the manager sees a lot more of him than i do and if Tyler gets on the pitch obviously he'll have my 100% backing and i will be thrilled if he proves to be good enough for what we need Twirls.UTB
i meant the overall squad pal .maybe im just hoping and wanting to see things that arnt there anything really ,fingers crossed if he does he bags