WE DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS | Vital Football

WE DONT HAVE THE PLAYERS

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
to be an electric quick interchanging side with flare skill and raw enthusiasm.

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR do we will weeeeeeeeeeee

Theres a group of lads signed to us yes us who are absolutely chomping at the bit no fear at all,waiting to be unleashed waithing for their chance to shine waiting to get their dreams under way waiting to be absolutely buzing when that whistle blows for kick off. players like
Jebbison
brunt
slater
smith
lopeke
gordon
ndaiye
ayari.

diallo to come in to add to these from man u

now im not saying throw all these in together that would be silly but for the life of me cannot understand why wilder and up to now so ill give him a chance slav havnt really played em. for me the statement id like to come out from the club is.
We have decided to promote the 23s into the first team squad ,we have resigned our selfs to get rid of the dead wood and give these lads a chance, we will have to be patient with the results until these young lads get upto speed .be patient and support the young lads the future of our club.
i would love this to happen theses lads will be a fresh of breathe air.

play the youth with best of the rest and new signings

Theres a group of lads signed to us yes us who are absolutely chomping at the bit no fear at all,waiting to be unleashed waithing for their chance to shine waiting to get their dreams under way waiting to be absolutely buzing when that whistle blows for kick off. players like
Jebbison
brunt
slater
smith
lopeke
gordon
ndaiye
ayari.

now im not saying throw all these in together that would be silly but for the life of me cannot understand why wilder and up to now so ill give him a chance slav havnt really played em. for me the statement id like to come out from the club is.
We have decided to promote the 23s into the first team squad ,we have resigned our selfs to get rid of the dead wood and give these lads a chance, we will have to be patient with the results until these young lads get upto speed .be patient and support the young lads the future of our club.

100 percent agree. 3 or 4 of those lads in the team last night and we would not have been humiliated. We need new signings but why not give these lads a chance ?. There is nothing to lose and some of them will make that step up.
Please can we get Ndiaye signed up, the lad could be special.

The players, we hope, will adapt to Slav's tactics over time. A bit of give and take though, Slav needs to adapt to the tools he has to work with.

The more pressing areas to sort out right now are not being able to defend crosses, not creating any sort of chances and sticking with a settled side. The lack of preparation for the season from all concerned at the club has been shocking, the covid situation was unfortunate, but there's no excuses for this level of bad.

Jebbison
brunt
slater
smith
lopeke
gordon
ndaiye
ayari.

The new manager will be getting to know his players at the moment, I don't expect great things this season. We will need to be patient while the squad weaknesses and strengths are discovered and new signings are made, Ramsdale going presents a new problem which we could do without. I think we will come good again with time and the young uns will be introduced.

Sorry but I disagree.

Have you all forgotten how absolutely brilliant this set of losers were in our first season back?

The trick is unlocking that mindset.

You can sign a thousand new players, but if they aren't inspired and bought into the plan they won't perform.

Jebbison
brunt
slater
smith
lopeke
gordon
ndaiye
ayari.

Twirls have you heard definitely regarding Diallo or is it just the rumours we've all heard?Giddins said we are in for Diallo on the 4.30 headlines on Radio Sheff. UTB

Last edited:
I'd have a strong inclination to play as many of them as possible.

We surely aren't getting promoted this season, so why not take this chance to use them, for once? At least while the senior players get over their trauma and brain damage.

A change of mindset to see this season as one of transition might not be the worst thing.

We could also end up in a much stronger financial position if 2 or 3 of the young players become serious assets.

Honestly, with the crop we have now, it's probably now or never. If we can't blood these lads now then when will we?

I'd have a strong inclination to play as many of them as possible.

We surely aren't getting promoted this season, so why not take this chance to use them, for once? At least while the senior players get over their trauma and brain damage.

A change of mindset to see this season as one of transition might not be the worst thing.

We could also end up in a much stronger financial position if 2 or 3 of the young players become serious assets.

Honestly, with the crop we have now, it's probably now or never. If we can't blood these lads now then when will we?
It's been a awful start Herby no one will deny that but it's too early to write owt off yet in my view but on the other hand we do need to start winning soon to avoid being in a relegation fight(if there's any fight left in em) UTB

I'm certainly conscious of not writing things off after 3 games because time and time again things quickly change and it makes you look daft, and I guess that's why football stays interesting.

But I see no point in sitting on the fence. My feeling now is we won't be going up. Firstly, Fulham and WBA are clearly the only 2 good sides in the league and should have the top 2 places wrapped up. Secondly, we have too many things to sort out and I see no possibility of a repeat of the spirit in the squad it always takes for us to succeed (because we never do it just on quality). The Serb has raised serious questions about himself as well.

With all the disgustingly wasted money in that squad I would feel quite an urge to create as many new assets as possible to make up for it. Because there's a serious chance any financial advantage from our PL days will be extremely short lived.

Sorry but I disagree.

Have you all forgotten how absolutely brilliant this set of losers were in our first season back?

The trick is unlocking that mindset.

You can sign a thousand new players, but if they aren't inspired and bought into the plan they won't perform.
hahahahahaahahahahahahaha they are shot totally finished ,and even when they were so called at it ,norwood lost the ball so many times ,didzy couldnt score and as never scored as many as he should . berge not done a single thing since hes been here, sharp to old na , burke hahahahahhaha. no chance at all with that midfield ,fleck been off it for 2 seasons ,we need new signings and some of these highly rated 23s in that side . if it was just a mind set thing why does slav want at least 5 new plays and more . the side is stale and are done simple as that ,the transition starts here,or shall we wait till we,re in a relegation fight with the thought of OH THIS TEAM FINISHED 9TH the same team that got us relegated and now are performing the same in a lower league. fuck em get em out get the next generation in.

Twirls have you heard definitely regarding Diallo or is it just the rumours we've all heard?Giddins said we are in for Diallo on the 4.30 headlines on Radio Sheff. UTB
slav has said he wants him pal. the info i get na i dont really put on here cause things changes within hours pal. but yeah we defo want him.

slav has said he wants him pal. the info i get na i dont really put on here cause things changes within hours pal. but yeah we defo want him.
Yeah i get what you're saying Twirls,occasionally i've had bits and bobs of info and when i tell mi sons if it doesn't come off they tell me mi info's shite but like you say things can change quickly in the murky world of football transfers.UTB

Yeah i get what you're saying Twirls,occasionally i've had bits and bobs of info and when i tell mi sons if it doesn't come off they tell me mi info's shite but like you say things can change quickly in the murky world of football transfers.UTB
IF diallo comes in ill pay to just watch him,very exciting 19 year old,but its just too much to ask for int it for once lol. I just want that excitment back again,why i want the young uns in they give ya that tyler smith very exciting player along with brunt and jebbo

IF diallo comes in ill pay to just watch him,very exciting 19 year old,but its just too much to ask for int it for once lol. I just want that excitment back again,why i want the young uns in they give ya that tyler smith very exciting player along with brunt and jebbo
I don't think Tyler's good enough at this level mate,certainly not if we're wanting the top 6 and i've seen plenty of him at Cliffe over the last few years.I really like him as a person and as i've said befoe we used to stand with some of his family regularly on cold satdi mornings at Cliffe.Of the 3 you mention i think Jebbo looks the best prospect but hey what do i know abart owt,other than TREETON being the greatest village on earth.:giggle: UTB

I don't think Tyler's good enough at this level mate,certainly not if we're wanting the top 6 and i've seen plenty of him at Cliffe over the last few years.I really like him as a person and as i've said befoe we used to stand with some of his family regularly on cold satdi mornings at Cliffe.Of the 3 you mention i think Jebbo looks the best prospect but hey what do i know abart owt,other than TREETON being the greatest village on earth.:giggle: UTB
respect your opinion on the young uns rodders,tyler as gome good alately ,a chance wont hurt pal