We all ready fora General Election then? | Page 46 | Vital Football

We all ready fora General Election then?

We can all post meaningless pictures and pronouncements but one man's 'slagging' is another man's point of view, rebuttal or opinion.

At least Winnie didn't try to hide his roots and upbringing

"When Naomihis mother) died, aged 72, in 1987, she left an estate of £236,333, which, at that time, was a very considerable sum. Four years later, Corbyn appeared at Highbury Magistrates Court for having failed to pay his poll tax (£481). "
1575562712444.png

Last edited:
All the topics i post,just get slagged by you Tories.
View attachment 36506

Its not you thats getting slagged off CBB. Its the stupid Labour policies, and incredible, unrealistic spending plans. I'm pretty critical of the Tories too, if you've been concentrating. I think you've put up a decent defence, but keep lapsing into repeating propaganda that we've all seen and dismissed already. Remember this election is about what we want in the future not about what happened in the past.

Topic regarding Trade Deals after Brexit.

I listened to RS Toby Foster show this morning they were from a village in NE Derbyshire (im not saying the village because i fucking hate the place)

He was talking to a farmer and asking for his opinion on how Brexit will affect his farm,he has 2,000 pigs and some arable.

He went on to talk about the possible trade deal with USA and gave some some interesting FACTS about some attributes to farming practice in the USA.
In the UK we use antibiotics in farm animals as do farms across the world,in the UK the level of antibiotic use is 100parts,in the USA its 500parts.

Chickens are grown excessively fast in very poor conditions in the USA,thats where the chlorinated aspect comes from,because of the dirty conditions the USA chickens are grown in they have to have a Chlorine bath to wash the bacteria off em,cases of salmonela poisoning in the USA is very high compared to UK.

After hearing that who wants to eat pigs,beef,chicken imported from the USA.

:sick::cowboy::sick::cowboy::sick::cowboy::sick::cowboy::sick:

The whole scare story about USA bred meats has been doing the rounds for ages. Who'd a thought a UK farmer would repeat them, especially if he does well off the Common Agricultural Policy.

First of all, they have some different standards and methods. They are not fundamentally unsafe, they are different. We already eat meats produced in many, many countries around the world. A fair percentage of our frozen chicken priducts come from Thailand for example.

We also have a choice whether to buy and eat meats produced this way. No-one is holding a gun at our heads telling us that we must. We can go to our local butcher, we can buy UK branded meats, or we can even go vegematarian. People who might end up eating it in frozen meals can choose to be interested in this or not. No-one was upset about eating horse until it was pointed out to them.

The whole scare story about USA bred meats has been doing the rounds for ages. Who'd a thought a UK farmer would repeat them, especially if he does well off the Common Agricultural Policy.

First of all, they have some different standards and methods. They are not fundamentally unsafe, they are different. We already eat meats produced in many, many countries around the world. A fair percentage of our frozen chicken priducts come from Thailand for example.

We also have a choice whether to buy and eat meats produced this way. No-one is holding a gun at our heads telling us that we must. We can go to our local butcher, we can buy UK branded meats, or we can even go vegematarian. People who might end up eating it in frozen meals can choose to be interested in this or not. No-one was upset about eating horse until it was pointed out to them.

Nowt wrong with him voicing his opinion to questions that he was asked live "on air".Sooner listen to what a farmer thinks who has his ear to the ground,than any random internet chuff who thinks they know better.:whist:

Thai chicken is on better level than the UK's :clap:

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/thai-chicken-better-than-most-british-production-says-rspca-2124580.html

Is everyone so concerned about where the meat will come from?

If so why aren't they as concerned ATM?
We import from across the world, including beef from Brazil, half of our bacon from Europe, 43% of our pork from the EU, 25% of our chicken from the EU.

That's a fair chunk of imported meat ............a nd guess what ?

the EU has lower standards than the UK for those products.

It's here in this Guardian article ( who do they support?) and the figues are from 2007 when which party were in power?

Funny how mantras change according to circumstance

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2010/feb/16/meat-imports-animal-welfare-standards

I listened to RS Toby Foster show this morning they were from a village in NE Derbyshire (im not saying the village because i fucking hate the place)

I'm intrigued, why would anyone hate Killamarsh ?

For a supposed marginal seat the canvassing hasn't been that manic in NE Derbyshire. Corbyn was here last month polluting the air but he's more a hinderance than help to the average voter, the one Labour leaflet I did see had no mention of him or Brexit.

Looks like the boy Rowley will increase his majority, back of the net. 👍