WBA after DC | Page 70 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bath is ok in the centre if you dont mind tripping over tourists, housing way overpriced and has rough areas too"

"Lincoln is ok in the uphill area if you don't mind tripping over tourists, and has rough areas too"

"Bristol is a young persons town - ok in stages. it was ok for 7 years then had to move to the countryside as there is only so many middle class hippies one can take. "

Lincoln is a young persons town, had to move to the countryside as there's only so many over-entitled, lazy, scrounging students one can take occupying the bars on a Saturday night..[/QUOTE]

oh i remember those days well - where is my delorean!

I hope the new Forest guy doesn’t want to cancel this pre season friendly like the last one did!?

there's a lot of competition in being rubbish at the top level...

phil neville has a 3.5 year contract.

sam allardyce also managed england for 67 days.

For every degree course an University runs it is worth between £200k to £500k pa to the local economy, depending on the status of the institution. One does not have to have to have a PHD to work out what impact scrounging students have to a city.

For every degree course an University runs it is worth between £200k to £500k pa to the local economy, depending on the status of the institution. One does not have to have to have a PHD to work out what impact scrounging students have to a city.

Indeed before they built the university it was a farmers wives town

I reckon that's only about 2.5 Middle Class Hippies expenditure on Waitrose, Nissan Leafs and Skinny Mokka's....

[QUOTE="Sincilbanks, post: 1891365, member: 9883"Lincoln is a young persons town, had to move to the countryside as there's only so many over-entitled, lazy, scrounging students one can take occupying the bars on a Saturday night..

Think you took a wrong turn for the Daily Mail website you miserable twat.[/QUOTE]

Lol, just dismissing Lincoln in exactly the same way Bristol and Bath were dismissed... ;)

Think you took a wrong turn for the Daily Mail website you miserable twat.

Lol, just dismissing Lincoln in exactly the same way Bristol and Bath were dismissed... ;)[/QUOTE]

I applied to Bristol University but really felt out of place when i went down there.
Didn't feel my sort of place.
Bath is somewhere I've only seen from a football terrace.
Never yet been into the city or seen the amazing Roman sites.
So would love to visit, but like anywhere in the south, not somewhere I'd ever wanr to live.

Lol, just dismissing Lincoln in exactly the same way Bristol and Bath were dismissed... ;)

I applied to Bristol University but really felt out of place when i went down there.
So would love to visit, but like anywhere in the south, not somewhere I'd ever wanr to live.[/QUOTE]
Well everyone around Bristol and Bath would say they live in the South-West, and my experience is that people are just people when you get to know them, we all have the same worries, concerns and feelings regardless of location.

So which Uni did you end up at then?

So would love to visit, but like anywhere in the south, not somewhere I'd ever wanr to live.
Well everyone around Bristol and Bath would say they live in the South-West, and my experience is that people are just people when you get to know them, we all have the same worries, concerns and feelings regardless of location.

So which Uni did you end up at then?[/QUOTE]
Lincoln I would think!

Just to drag this back to what people were saying about players as managers a few days back. Apparently Wayne Rooney has had several offers: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48799575.

Maybe it's his deep-thinking nature that means clubs have identified him as a nailed-on managerial star...
Rooney may never manage any where unless his agent Paul Stratford tells him to do otherwise.
still scoring goals

Warwick's lovely..and of course has a castle to rival Lincolns! Neither of us think Coventry is nicer than Lincoln though I suspect? :rofl:

Never visited Warwick Castle. And thr University is actually in Coventry (or on its edge). A decent place. Not the wow factor of Lincoln but the new cathedral is pretty stunnimg (on the inside).

Status
Not open for further replies.