WBA after DC | Page 67 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez to leave Newcastle. It will never, ever, happen but what odds will the Cowleys get for that job?

Well I'm sure they'd feature. What I'd be concerned about would be if for example the Toon tempted Sean Dyche from Burnley leaving an appealing and realistic vacancy at Turf Moor

Benitez to leave Newcastle. It will never, ever, happen but what odds will the Cowleys get for that job?

They should get a three year deal at £10 million a year, do the worst they can and get sacked by Christmas, pocket all the money, come back to us, buy the club outright and lead us all the way to the Premier, waving at Mike Ashley as we pass Newcastle going the other way ??

Well I'm sure they'd feature. What I'd be concerned about would be if for example the Toon tempted Sean Dyche from Burnley leaving an appealing and realistic vacancy at Turf Moor

Hmm Burnley. That would be a genuine concern. I think the Burnley owners might just have heard of the Cowleys ?

They should get a three year deal at £10 million a year, do the worst they can and get sacked by Christmas, pocket all the money, come back to us, buy the club outright and lead us all the way to the Premier, waving at Mike Ashley as we pass Newcastle going the other way ??

That is a fantastic plan that I wholeheartedly endorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.