WBA after DC | Page 58 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like to see forward thinking coming to the fore.......you get nowhere without long term planning,due diligence and organisation.......ask that Hardy bloke at County.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/notts-county-fresh-crisis-saviour-16478871
"He has spent the last 10 years trying to restore his reputation."

No, he was jailed in 2014 for six years for offences that began in 2007. I would suggest therefore that he has not been doing anything of the kind during the last ten years.

Why does anyone do business with people like that? Is there no one else who could have facilitated the deal? Someone without a lengthy prison sentence for defrauding old people out of millions of pounds, perhaps.

Everything Hardy touches turns to even more embarrassing crap.

Hardy probably won't be happy as I believe 'this' was the other potential buyer to the South African bidders. He won't have any sway with the S. Africans if he tries to hold out for a better deal now this is common knowledge. On the plus side for County it might speed up the deal.

As I've lost all grasp of what's going on at County, are they currently in Administration?
And if so, when is National League AGM?
And what financial status will County have had to achieved by that AGM to be accepted into National League Premier?

As I've lost all grasp of what's going on at County, are they currently in Administration?
And if so, when is National League AGM?
And what financial status will County have had to achieved by that AGM to be accepted into National League Premier?
They're not, no.

The AGM was yesterday, hence Gateshead being kicked out to the NLN and Aldershot reprieved.

If you weren't worried about WBA, you'll not be worried about Hull.

A Chairman who wants out, for a start. A split, distant fan-base because of it, and also operate a Director of Football model.

Hull City do me favour why on earth would they want to go there! Why leave a stable club on the up for an unstable club on the decline! We will possibly pass them come the end of the season anyway!

It shows how times change though. We can now look confidently at our management team thinking there is no way they would go there! For virtually every year I have supported the Imps a Lincoln manager would jump at the chance to go there, not anymore! The Lincoln Loco keeps on going!

Hull City :lol:

Hull City FC could be a really successful club - but for the owners - working with the Allam's has been a step too far for a number of good managers now including Steve Bruce, Mike Phelan, and now Nigel Adkins - that should tell us something - don't touch with a barge pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.