WBA after DC | Page 51 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I think DC said the same about League Two when we first went up. He has said countless times that he prefers being the underdog and the talk is mirroring the underdog status. He will make the team be competitive and thrive on an almost Milwall state of mind. "No one likes us, we don't care." OK so the football style may not be Brazil 1970. It maybe difficult to watch some times, however I do think that the playing it down etc is all part of the game plan.

I think it is also important not to downplay the fact that he was part of a civic function, last week, with some very wealthy Chinese businessmen.

I think the club are pushing this line to try and attract more investment.
No doubt they got a signed imps top from the club, Chinese investment potentially who'd thought 3/4 years ago?
1000th post ?

Not confirmed but the Chinese visitors last comment to DC as they left the room in a hurry was
"We are late for our meeting with John Fenty,our taxi for Blundell Park is waiting"

Last edited:
Swift's factory on Moorland Avenue used to export chicken feet to China back in the 1960s.

Was Dazzler via his outfit Butterfly Poultry also in on the export of those chicken feet to China...............neat bit of business.
Personally i am a chicken wing man doused in chilli/garlic on the bbq,butchers throwing them in the bin these days............totally underrated.
One man`s dustbin item is another man`s delicacy

Micky Mellon favourite for the Swansea job, 3/10.
Joint second favourite for the West Brom job with Gary Monk.

More likely a years supply of proper pot noodles,a case of sake and a large box of chinese pancakes for use with duck legs.
Hunan cuisine is known for hot spicy flavours and at a push i would trade those pot noodles for ducks tongues and chickens feet and a batch of that hot local spicy sauce.
When back in London on business i enjoy a trip to those really decent large Chinese supermarkets very interesting products....see link
http://www.loonfung.com/

Cripes, when the thing they put on their front page is a durian, you know you're in trouble. Might also add that walking through Chinatown late at night - after the shops and restaurants have thrown out all their unwanted guts and animal parts - is not an activity for the feint hearted.

Cripes, when the thing they put on their front page is a durian, you know you're in trouble. Might also add that walking through Chinatown late at night - after the shops and restaurants have thrown out all their unwanted guts and animal parts - is not an activity for the feint hearted.
Good old durian fruit,a big seller in Lincoln`s fruit and veg market on a Saturday,lovely in a fruit salad, with a piece of warm plum bread on the side.

Durian not reached Skeggy yet but i hear they are mad for it in Ingoldmells and Mablethorpe.......see link

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...03/durian-worlds-smelliest-fruit-sale-britain

Status
Not open for further replies.