Watford match fred, sponsored by masochists r us | Page 13 | Vital Football

Watford match fred, sponsored by masochists r us

Wow Hughton is actually starting to make me seriously question him. It was PAINFULLY obvious that 3 holding midfielders and no link man to Taylor was a shockingly poor decision against Bournemouth, so what does he do.... swap Colback for Cafu and make Arter the ‘attacking’ man again. Genuinely frightening that a manager of his supposed quality would do that again. What on earth is he thinking?

Oh and our biggest threat by a mile in Ameobi is on the bench whilst Figuerido starts and Soh’s on the bench.

I’m absolutely all about giving him time but I’m sick to death of basic crappy team selections that ALWAYS revert to us going behind and having to change it to what it obviously should be at the start with 20 minutes to go when the games already gone.

Oh and on the bench, jenkinson, soh, Dawson, Ioannou - a whole back 4.... you know... just in case the 7 defensive players already on the pitch aren’t enough 🙄

He's simply got to go lads.

Taylor is different striker to Grabban, he's far more willing to chase and he's involved in games a lot more. Maybe Grabban is a better finisher but he quite often goes through games where he touched the ball 10 times, he also holds the ball too long when a good option is on then they close that off. Both are good at this level but is Grabban injured or is he protecting himself for a move, his start to the season on the back of the end of the last is terrible missed so many clear cut chances.

Taylor is different striker to Grabban, he's far more willing to chase and he's involved in games a lot more. Maybe Grabban is a better finisher but he quite often goes through games where he touched the ball 10 times, he also holds the ball too long when a good option is on then they close that off. Both are good at this level but is Grabban injured or is he protecting himself for a move, his start to the season on the back of the end of the last is terrible missed so many clear cut chances.

The thing that people don't notice about Grabban is that his movement is super intelligent. Not only does he find space to score in a side that doesn't create a lot of chances, his movement on the press is also very intelligent and I think people just focus on the chances that he misses, which is quite a lot mind you, but at least he's in that space to have the chance to begin with.

The thing that people don't notice about Grabban is that his movement is super intelligent. Not only does he find space to score in a side that doesn't create a lot of chances, his movement on the press is also very intelligent and I think people just focus on the chances that he misses, which is quite a lot mind you, but at least he's in that space to have the chance to begin with.

You should post like this more often, not that I would see them as I have you and your ilk placed firmly on ignore

I really dont get the myth that taylor is a great striker at this level . He played in the championship for 4 months in total before he joined us.

Decent scoring record at Charlton, but he doesn't seem like a natural finisher. Fantastic effort , speed, good at bursting past a player with the ball. A great addition, but we need Grabban back. To be honest Taylor almost seems like a wide player to me.

Decent scoring record at Charlton, but he doesn't seem like a natural finisher. Fantastic effort , speed, good at bursting past a player with the ball. A great addition, but we need Grabban back. To be honest Taylor almost seems like a wide player to me.

I think its difficult to say when he is 15 yards in front of everyone else.