Watford match fred, sponsored by masochists r us | Vital Football

Watford match fred, sponsored by masochists r us

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
I get no one wants to put up a thread where the chances are we r gonna get butt fucked and not in an enjoyable trap 2 kind of way but in a horrible divorce lawyer kind of way.

Will we see any changes in midfield, we can hope for injuries i guess.

We're at home, not that makes the blindest bit of difference right now. The players dont look like a team, dont do the basics and frankly dont look interested. Its not clear how we will score a goal and poor old LT has probably forgotten what its all about.

What do we need? Not to lose, although that seems a foregone conclusion. Would be nice to be proved wrong.

Watford are a bit better that Bournemouth and thery completely outclassed us. It is going to be a long night unfortunately

The slither of hope we do better against the better teams is all but gone, CH needs to make a few changes but he seems reluctant. Watford also play 3 at the back so we will most likely get over run in the middle, Taylor will work his bits off chasing their cb's on his own getting no supply. Fig can't start tomorrow he's getting worse every game, if we can at least keep it tight at the back it would be a step in the right direction.

Our only hope is that they've seen how crap we area and turn up in a complacent mood, but even then they probably still have enough to win comfortably. Just hope CH puts Figuredo out of misery, and brings in a replacement Mbe Soh I expect, see Colback is out so that should mean a start for Arter which might be better

We’re fucking shit duckz, I know it’s not really his fault but you’ve got to start fearing for Hughz job. I think the real must win is the Sheff Wednesday game as lose that, if we’ve lost the preceding and he’s gone.

Not saying I agree with that but it’s what’ll happen

I watched them v bristol last week.

They weren't great actually but we still wont beat them.

Fookin sheep just scored a late goal, cov should be ahead. Walker did absolutely nothing all game, barley ran.

Another defeat on the cards .
I'll actually be really surprised if we managed a draw.
All getting so predictable.
Has a club of a similar size & stature to us been as consistently shit as us over the last two decades ?
3rd place finish in Championship a highlight , four play off attempts all failing to give us a new Wembley visit however , also a fortunate promotion from League 1 as Leeds had a 15 pt deduction .
Can't even manage a point in so many chances to clinch a play off spot last season.
A last day win over Ipswich to stay up is a great memory it's been so utter dogshite for fucks sake.
Had enough of perpetually being shite.