Vs Sunderland | Page 6 | Vital Football

Vs Sunderland

Along came Norwich...
Totally. Sunderland been poor last few games. Couldn't defend for toffee and concede lots but then along come Norwich. Any shot we had was tame and it ended up us taking so long on the ball that they just had time to get back into position.

Poor all around.

Huddersfield midweek...oh joy

It felt like the players came not the game expecting a win. Then didn't know what to do when they realised Sunderland were better than them

Just back from the game and what a pile of shite that was . I don’t want us going up with those clowns . Any team who prepared to have a go at us will get something . Gianollis was terrible and McCraps 2 good passes were well and truly cancelled out by 4 bad ones . At least DW has now realised how crap No Idea is . The guy should be nowhere near the first team and should go on loan to a Div 2 team . As Steve says that was a Div 3 performance

Ive said it before, i wasnt getting carried away with a few wins. We’re incapable of putting a decent enough run together to claim to be a good team, were just not a good team. The lge is so poor bar Burnley and thats why its so close, but weve not managed to stand out from the crowd. We never looked like scoring today at all, at home to a poor sland team devoid of confidence.
Take pukki out if hes rejected a contract, hes done us proud but hes lost his pace and goal prowess anyway, play sarge up top. Get rid of idah, id rather one of us played than that dollop of shit. Mclean we all known just runs about with nothing else to his game. Hanley and gibbo always got a rick in them, airons cant cross a road, weve got no spine of quality to this side and no personalitys with leadership. Still not much creativity in midfield and no cutting edge. If we do make the p/o, we wont go up imo. Luton, sheff utd, boro, w brom, all would beat is over 2 legs if we faced them. Id only fancy us again mwall and bburn and even then it would be a coin toss

Like you say why give pukki start if as sky reported he has rejected a contract. Start Sargent (was it just me or does he look much Skinner since his injury)?

Idah out wide was a bad move

Huddersfield play Sargent upfront, Marquinhos on left, tzolis right and Nunez as number 10. Get Gibbs/Sorensen and Sara in CM. Mix it up as players looked lethargic and off it.

The only good part of the day ws the fantastic American stadium announcer ! He was great , especially when he introduced Christos Tzolis on to ‘field of play ‘. . Maybe a glimpse into future which I can’t wait to happen . Just need the ancient doddering Smiffs to piss off now !

The only good part of the day ws the fantastic American stadium announcer ! He was great , especially when he introduced Christos Tzolis on to ‘field of play ‘. . Maybe a glimpse into future which I can’t wait to happen . Just need the ancient doddering Smiffs to piss off now !
Was that the first time they'd used the American announcement chap?

Like you say why give pukki start if as sky reported he has rejected a contract. Start Sargent (was it just me or does he look much Skinner since his injury)?

Idah out wide was a bad move

Huddersfield play Sargent upfront, Marquinhos on left, tzolis right and Nunez as number 10. Get Gibbs/Sorensen and Sara in CM. Mix it up as players looked lethargic and off it.
I agree with your choice of starters Bears and I would throw Omi and Sam in the mix.

Just back from the game and what a pile of shite that was . I don’t want us going up with those clowns . Any team who prepared to have a go at us will get something . Gianollis was terrible and McCraps 2 good passes were well and truly cancelled out by 4 bad ones . At least DW has now realised how crap No Idea is . The guy should be nowhere near the first team and should go on loan to a Div 2 team . As Steve says that was a Div 3 performance
Shows how awful it is. GIANNOULIS is in the Championship Team of the Week.

I spoke to a couple of fans near me who I did not know , and the opinion is the same ….no -one wants this team of poor players to go up as it would just be slaughter next season. What a dreadful inditement of the Smiffs ownership that fans have been battered by THREE totally humiliating relegations in seven seasons into realising the hopelessness of the Premiership dream