Vs Burnley | Page 5 | Vital Football

Vs Burnley

So famewo can play.

I'd get him playing in a 5 against city

Famewo - Zimmermann - Godfrey

Will you guys be listening to Canary call? I can't so anything interesting from it let me know.

Were only team that lets in over kicks as well, defending is beyond shambolic. Let klose go ffs and drmic and even emi if he doesnt want to stay and any others, need hungry players again not anyone looking to leave, but must be for big money

Were only team that lets in over kicks as well, defending is beyond shambolic. Let klose go ffs and drmic and even emi if he doesnt want to stay and any others, need hungry players again not anyone looking to leave, but must be for big money
Agreed. Do you think pukki will be around next season?

I must say I've flagged McLean off but he was one who actually looked to be willing to keep going tonight and was showing frustration but in a good way.

I just want this season done....clear out the dead wood/players not wanting to be here, get new players ready, bring up the youngsters and go again.

Famewo
Martin
Idah
Thomas

I wonder what will happen to players like Gilmour, power, Adshead, Fitzpatrick, Richards, Mair.

DF on the game

'We finish in position 20 in the league and we finish with eight outfield players. So let’s look in the mirror and not accuse anyone else, but the story of the game is we needed to make it about our game; to be on the front foot. We can’t compete with Burnley physically or their aerial threats. So we managed to do that in the first 25 minutes. (Nick) Pope made some great saves. Ben Godfrey and Alex Tettey had big chances. We played exactly how we wanted. Then Burnley reacted in a way how you would expect an experienced Premier League side to react. They tried to break our rhythm.'

'You saw the scene with (James) Tarkowski and Max Aarons. They tried to put our focus away a bit. They were discussing every decision of the referee, I am not accusing them. But this is how a smart, established side reacts when they feel they are in problems.'

'We walked with open eyes into this trap. We reacted too emotionally and we pick up two red cards. You can call it what you want - naivety, inexperienced, unprofessional, stupid. All the words fit. It is not acceptable and we will definitely have to speak internally about these two red cards. They were crucial factors why we lost this game.'

Trap ? What the hell is Farke on about ? There was no so called trap ,just the laying bare how terrible this team is , how terrible it’s manager is , how terrible it’s directer of football is , and how utterly terrible the Board and owners are . Don’t blame Burnley ....blame yourselves and do someting about the worst period in the whole of our clubs history. Hang your heads in shame the whole sorry lot of you at Carrow Road

I just cannot understand how it has all fallen to pieces in the last few weeks.
Maybe its time for another rallying call from Smiffs Suffolk Conservatory.