Vs Burnley | Vital Football

Vs Burnley

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
No new injuries.

Zimmermann us back but will not start for Burnley but might be on the bench.

DF spouting the crap ' we want to be in the best 26 in the country'

He said we will learn and develop from this season.

Says Zimmermann and Hanley great at headers and we missed them from set pieces this season.

Says how good drmic is. He covers so much of the pitch....but he doesn't score DF!

DF says Burnley are our role models....did AN say that a few seasons back?

Well, Burnley has a lot of players out so surely we can get something from the game.......:rofl::rofl:

Charlie Taylor, Jay Rodriguez (50/50), Ben Mee, Ashley Barnes, Matt Lowton and Jack Cork all out.

While Jeff Hendrick, Joe Hart and Aaron Lennon will not be able to play as they have no signed new deals.

Rodriguez always a threat.

I think it will be the same side that lost to Chelsea.

I wonder if Zimmermann will come on late and then if okay DF might go with the 5-3-2 against City in the lat game

I don't see the point in risking Zimmermann. Let him fully recover for next season as he is an important player.

I'm not sure what DF is talking about that Drmic covers much of pitch. He just seems to shuffle around and often caught on his heels and doesn't really do much.

With SW and DF surrender before we start attitude, we have already lost.
Free headers and Chris Wood go well together.

Why do we always have a crap midfielder in every team over the years.
Like YB says it used to be Dorrans and now Mc Crap.
Its like playing with 10 men.

Anyone hear wilder after their performance. He was pissed off and let the players, media and fans know. I wish we'd hear something like that from DF. He always comes across as too nice and as if he us worried about upsetting players.

I just don't understand why idah isn't given a start but drmic is.

Will pukki and drmic be with us next season?