Vital Villa's new Pope | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vital Villa's new Pope

I have decided to vote for marlon harewood, I believe that a man with so massive a head must either be incredibly wise or possibly some sort of alien with superior knowledge and thus would make a fine pope.

Black smoke again from this morning two ballots. I'm not a fan of Catholism and what it stands for but I do find the process fascinating

The chimney on fire! The Vatican or JF's ?

The final countdown :73: :73: :73:

Attachments

• holy black smoke.jpg
    holy black smoke.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
On the news this morning they said some of the candidates don't know each other very well.

I bet they do now after a night together !!!!

Also on the Frank Skinner show on Absolute he offered himself as a candidate saying St Francis of Oldbury had a nice ring to it.

David Baddiel tweeted in his approval and Skinner said "see I am uniting religions already " lol

He's been elected the white smoke has bellowed out the chapel chimney. Won't know who it is until he appears on the Balcony

Bless you my children. My first act as Pope will be to sell the entire wealth of the Catholic Church to do some good for the world .... I'll obviously take my 50% cut ... only fair... , spread a bit of love (albeit only at the legal age) and to allow condoms to save the spread of unwanted pregnancy and aids, treat women as equals (well, ok maybe not that one, don't want to take things too far).... Oh and yes, the black smoke from the Vatican chimney was dope, I'm not a Saint..................yet.

I will be boycotting the Catholic Church due to a bleeding Argie being chosen.

Not that I had anything to do with them anyway

Pope JF has beaten me to it with his picture: Pope JF of Vital Towers shares the poll with Pope McGrath so they shall both Pope over The Villans forever.

Oh and they have elected 1 in Rome: I hear a bit of Eva Peron coming on: Don't cry for me Argentina. This should be good seeing as we aren't on the best of terms with The Argies. They will now think they will rule the world as the Pope is an Argie. Interesting times ahead.

There could be more than white smoke ahead

Attachments

• Pope Francis.jpg
    Pope Francis.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • Pope JF.jpg
    Pope JF.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • mcgrath.jpg
    mcgrath.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 0
  • white smoke.jpg