Vital Sheffield United New Members | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vital Sheffield United New Members

Its the 'Grandads Forum' Barney. We've all been around long enough not to get too excited or take ourselves too seriously. We get into little fights, sometimes over football, but mainly politics. Like brothers, we can be in a scrap with each other, but we sit at the same table for our tea. Play the game nicely, and you're welcome.

I've said on here before that just for fun (no prizes) we should have a Blades quiz against a team from S24 SU to test our knowledge. My money is on us because we would be good for the 70s questions as well as the later ones.

Anyway, welcome Barney. Someone will be along to complete your medical and initiation shortly. Happy posting!

Welcome to the newbies or returning ex Bladesmad. The most important question of the day though has to be has Herbert managed to hack his way into S24 su and is now posting as WUM on the Rumours Board :LOL:.
I thought it was Herbert when i saw it,Herby's friend SBB has tried but failed to register on here,that marxist sniffer out tool that Bladesmad installed is working :LOL:
Quite a few new members registered recently looks like Vital is the place to be,i put it down to Rods charm and the hope of seeing Aya's bingo wings,but wait a minute SBT will be along soon to shoe them all off.

Its the 'Grandads Forum' Barney. We've all been around long enough not to get too excited or take ourselves too seriously. We get into little fights, sometimes over football, but mainly politics. Like brothers, we can be in a scrap with each other, but we sit at the same table for our tea. Play the game nicely, and you're welcome.

Who are you calling grandad, not having that, I'll have you know I am a very respectable just over middle aged citizen, I still have my own teeth, can still see past mi belly to see mi feet, I can work out which is the on button on my PC, I can work all my tv/hardware remotes without having to refer to Wikipedia, plus I can still eat pork scartchings....
😊
So there....

Who are you calling grandad, not having that, I'll have you know I am a very respectable just over middle aged citizen, I still have my own teeth, can still see past mi belly to see mi feet, I can work out which is the on button on my PC, I can work all my tv/hardware remotes without having to refer to Wikipedia, plus I can still eat pork scartchings....
😊
So there....
In fairness D_B that list means nowt pal. I can do all those things and I‘m even owder than Rod.....Although, take or leave me only please believe me
that I’m never gonna be respectable.

(Tay, tay, tay, tay, t-t-t-tay-tay, tay, tay) 😄

I thought it was Herbert when i saw it,Herby's friend SBB has tried but failed to register on here,that marxist sniffer out tool that Bladesmad installed is working :LOL:
Quite a few new members registered recently looks like Vital is the place to be,i put it down to Rods charm and the hope of seeing Aya's bingo wings,but wait a minute SBT will be along soon to shoe them all off.

Bingo wings?? Bloody cheek - I'm a regular at the gym (or was) :LOL:

😊
So there....
How the hell did you get past the entrance test
you’re barred :ban:

Last edited: