Vital Sheffield United New Members | Vital Football

Vital Sheffield United New Members

ChipButtyBlade

Vital Squad Member
Question really for @BladesMad

I have been asked to ask how long do registration of new members take to be approved.

Barney over on S24SU has asked me to ask the question,says he has registered but still cant post yet ?

Question really for @BladesMad

I have been asked to ask how long do registration of new members take to be approved.

Barney over on S24SU has asked me to ask the question,says he has registered but still cant post yet ?
I hope he/she aint one of them S2 Bankers that got our Herby a lifetime ban on theer Agnes.UTMPB

Barney's alright. He's less sensitive than most precious princesses on there.

Hopefully the registration process is quick and easy.

There is potential here and many posters on there would be interested in making accounts here.

Can't be doing anything to discourage that.

Anyone whose registration hasn't been approved may have more luck if they sign up again with a new email address?

Nah, nowt to do with me.

Seems a decent little forum btw, this.

Its the 'Grandads Forum' Barney. We've all been around long enough not to get too excited or take ourselves too seriously. We get into little fights, sometimes over football, but mainly politics. Like brothers, we can be in a scrap with each other, but we sit at the same table for our tea. Play the game nicely, and you're welcome.

Its the 'Grandads Forum' Barney. We've all been around long enough not to get too excited or take ourselves too seriously. We get into little fights, sometimes over football, but mainly politics. Like brothers, we can be in a scrap with each other, but we sit at the same table for our tea. Play the game nicely, and you're welcome.
Seems like a mini Blades Mad. Lots of names on here I recognise from when I read (but hardly posted on) BM back in the day.

Including rodcurrie.UTB who has morphed into Rod Currie.UTMPB. I suppose we're meant to guess what UTMPB stands for. Only jesting if you're reading Rod.

We just need jimmymuir to come on and tell us that we've been promoted to the Prem and we're sorted.

Seems like a mini Blades Mad. Lots of names on here I recognise from when I read (but hardly posted on) BM back in the day.

Including rodcurrie.UTB who has morphed into Rod Currie.UTMPB. I suppose we're meant to guess what UTMPB stands for. Only jesting if you're reading Rod.

We just need jimmymuir to come on and tell us that we've been promoted to the Prem and we're sorted.
Welcome aboard mi owd pal.It's a very good forum i think and Pops(FKB) has called it right on post 6.Up The Mighty Premier BLADES.UTMPB

I don't deal with registrations, that is left to Vital HQ. Probably took some time as he is a Villa fan and probably still running round living room celebrating staying up.

The word on S2 FKB was that you’re Rod’s Dad...until somebody pointed out that you’d have to be 110. 😄

The word on S2 FKB was that you’re Rod’s Dad...until somebody pointed out that you’d have to be 110. 😄
If you'd met Pops you'd realise lookin 110 isn't such a daft thing to say mi owd pal,:yes: But my Dad:wagging: he aint nowhere near good lookin enuff and far too clever for me to have his genes, Pops is a ringer for Jim Royle's grandad tho.:yes::ROFLMAO: UTMPB

Welcome to the newbies or returning ex Bladesmad. The most important question of the day though has to be has Herbert managed to hack his way into S24 su and is now posting as WUM on the Rumours Board :LOL:.

Welcome to the newbies or returning ex Bladesmad. The most important question of the day though has to be has Herbert managed to hack his way into S24 su and is now posting as WUM on the Rumours Board :LOL:.
Bladesmad bans were the best. The technology just didn’t work. One guy just kept adding 1 onto the end of his username to take the pee until they got fed up of banning him, then he left anyway. I think he ended up as GloryBlade53. 😁

I thought some might have suspicions about that! :ROFLMAO:

But no, it isn't me.

Hard to tell whether he's for real or not. He's either taking the piss or the username is something of a cover...