Villa v Fulham - Wembley | Page 24 | Vital Football

Villa v Fulham - Wembley

8th time watching Villa at Wembley today, 7th as underdogs, 3 wins & 4 losses to date. Hoping it will be an even 4 and 4 by 7pm. Safe journey to all. UTV

:utv:

Good luck to all those lucky buggers who have tickets. Keep the faith......this is going to be an amazing day for Aston Villa FC. It is written and I can't see any other outcome. This will be a day to remember and I am looking forward to reading this thread after the game. UTV

What a fucking night I tossed all night, now thats out of the way lets have a fantastic day and win.

In recent seasons we have lost the ugly games, I will today settle for any win.

The media love in for Fulham is fucking nauseating. Talking about them like they're the second coming of Brazil 1970.

Fingers crossed this evening they'll be talking about them like they're Brazil 2014.

Happy Rotterdam Day Villans!
I hope we can blow the southern media darlings away.
It reminds me of the all the press love for Ipswich in 81. Well , we pissed on that parade. Time for a repeat.
I hope Brucie has chucked a chunk of red meat at Terry and wound him up over Jokanovic's comments.

Think we need another calculated and disciplined performance today. Let them play the ball about in front of us all they like, as long as we don't sit too deep. Unlike me, let's hope they're calm and collected and leave the mayhem to our glorious support.

Not sure I'm going to enjoy "the richest game in football" but let's hope we're celebrating all the way home. Make some noise all you Villa boys and insert those posh cockney's clappers where the sun don't shine.

Win or lose VTID :guns::guns::utv::utv::utv::toot:

I think we will sit deep and it's going to be a white knuckle ride . Just hope we can take our chances when they come along .

Awake since 0255......after a long long week listening to the media going on and on about Fulham and Liverpool but have just arrived - claret and blue everywhere already, makes you so proud!!

Unusually optimistic for this one - surely the game we have bought all this experience for!

As most of the Fulham season ticket holders ALL 12,000 of them snapped up the 5 tickets each and are now frantically trying to sell them to anyone who will take them... Empty seats my lord empty seats.

And Villa supporters in with the Cocky wankers.