VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. LIVERPOOL | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. LIVERPOOL

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus Liverpool
Saturday, 28th September 2019 @ 12:30PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

Last edited:
Watched em yesterday second half they weren’t up to it. Commentator said they were tired from travelling to Italy mid week! Poor souls!!! 1-1

Last edited:
Going to go for a tight game, I think both will score. Will go with the heart over head and say a Blade win due to home ground support and an underdog spirit....
2-1 blades. Lunds go to wild and score first.

Probably one the hardest games to predict a scroe line along with Man City - its just such a massive unknown.

If we turn up & dont go jelly kneed & star struck Ive always said we can give anyone and I mean ANYONE game on the day - if on the other hand we show them far too much respect and stand off them (like I feel we did against Leicester) then unfortunately we will get steam rollered....

Heart says 'Come on Boy's' 2:1 Blades

Callum Robinson to score first

I really hope Klopp's men turn up to BDTBL thinking they've already won....that might be our only chance....

Last edited:
I couldn't find my prediction somehow. Maybe I didn't post one :( I would have gone 1-1 anyways.

Nobody predicted a 0-1 loss but there was a few folks who picked up 5 points. @Not_A_Cheat seems to have lost his magic touch but did guess that a defeat was on the cards. Was also good to see a newbie in @Magnetnotmaggots - unless you've changed usernames.

Anyways, the league table now looks like this...

1569695010909.png