VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. BURNLEY | Vital Football

VB PREDICTION LEAGUE 2019/20 - VS. BURNLEY

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
Sheffield United versus Burnley
FA Premier League
Saturday, 2nd November 2019 @ 3:00PM

Please place your score predictions and first Blades goal scorer below.

Predictions accepted up to 15 minutes before kick-off!

*We appreciate that I am posting this prediction thread early, so in the possible eventuality that the date and/or kick-off time changes, we shall try our upmost to edit this thread.

Should you need to be reminded of the rules then please see this link; https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/vb-prediction-league-2019-20.95749/

what is going on with this site? all the threads are like this - can't see anything else

what is going on with this site? all the threads are like this - can't see anything else
Sorry, my fault. I'm trying to get ahead of myself with the Prediction League by adding future fixtures. Sorry for swamping the board

Ok people. The prediction league for the Burnley match is open. Can we try and get a full house of predictions please for this match (which is why I've tagged you in). If I've not tagged you in, and you want to join in then please feel free to post your prediction....

@Acko1956 @AncientBlade @ayamonte @Biggles @Bigruss1967 @Blade for Life @Bulmer1889 @Charliejoejohn2 @ChipButtyBlade @diode_blade @FatherKnowsBest @Magnetnotmaggots @MaxBlade @Nevergofar @Not_A_Cheat @OurGert @Raumdeuter @RaysaBlade @Rod Currie @shorehamoldboy @twirlo70 @winnipegblade

Good team Burnley, and for once working harder than our opponent won't be an advantage to us.
1-1 McGoldrick scores a rocket from 45 yards but misses six tap ins from four yards out.

Look at these recent results,we are either great or rubbish.Might have to ponder these to see which way i see the result for Saturdays game.

sufc v burnley.png