Vaulks to Cardiff | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vaulks to Cardiff

I don’t think some we’re taking with us into the prem are of that standard rod but who knows they may find that bit extra playing against better players and as last season it’s the sum of the parts that matters not the individual ones

I see the Millers have paid a club record fee believed to be £500k for Plymouth striker Freddie Ladapo.Bradford City have signed ex Evertonian striker James Vaughan,i seem to recall back in the day some BLADESmadders wanted him at BDBL,obvs not gud enuff nar tho but no doubt Blockers wunt mind him even nar.:giggle: UTPB

I see the Millers have paid a club record fee believed to be £500k for Plymouth striker Freddie Ladapo.Bradford City have signed ex Evertonian striker James Vaughan,i seem to recall back in the day some BLADESmadders wanted him at BDBL,obvs not gud enuff nar tho but no doubt Blockers wunt mind him even nar.:giggle: UTPB

Both decent signings at their respective levels to be honest, but it does show how far we have come in a short space of time that Vaughan will be playing three divisions below us next season.