Value for Money | Vital Football

Value for Money

Stormin' Norman

Vital Squad Member
We have the cheapest Season Tickets in the Championship (i think) and maybe the cheapest gate prices, would you say you have had value for money over the past few years?

The only time we have had value for money was when we were in League 1, and thats pushing it.

We have the cheapest Season Tickets in the Championship (i think) and maybe the cheapest gate prices, would you say you have had value for money over the past few years?

The only time we have had value for money was when we were in League 1, and thats pushing it.

Well, given that the season ticket (obviously) only covers home games, in 3 of the last 4 seasons (The exception being the Caldwell/Joyce/Barrow relegation), I'd say undoubtedly, yes. Absolutely.

Based on our home record and the cost. Yes absolutely.

Season cards great value for money even for some of the shite we've seen. Pay on day daylight robbery for some of the shite we've seen.

Spot on, we are singing from the same hymn sheet, i'm sick of hearing about our home record, the point is the football was shite, so not real value for money.

Spot on, we are singing from the same hymn sheet, i'm sick of hearing about our home record, the point is the football was shite, so not real value for money.
In 2 of those seasons, we won the league.

Last season, at home, it was average football at dirt cheap prices, with great results.

Belting value I'd say.

In 2 of those seasons, we won the league.

Last season, at home, it was average football at dirt cheap prices, with great results.

Belting value I'd say.
£30-00 and £28-00 might be dirt cheap in your world Ant but for some of that crap last season it was bloody expensive. Expensive enough to pay for the odd interesting game.
When we won the league one under Cook yes we got some good results but I recollect some awful football at times and an inability to break down sides who came to defend.

£30-00 and £28-00 might be dirt cheap in your world Ant but for some of that crap last season it was bloody expensive.....

So, get a season ticket. I know you miss quite a few games, but surely so long as you're watching more than half, it's cheaper than pay on the day.

I stand by the point that (for me) last season's ST was great value for money both results and (generally) performance wise.

I've said STs are great value for money so surely everyone who purchases a ST must recognise that 28 and 30 quid for a ticket is not value for money or they wouldn't have purchased a ST.

I think Cook is holding out to be sacked and to get a pay off, value for money?

If he was passionate about WAFC like people say he is, he would walk first thing tomorrow morning,

Really!!?! As a season ticket holder for past 36 years then I recall the garbage served up under kenny swain as being the lowest point in our league history. Pat gavin and John Robertson anyone??

This is like watching Man City in comparison!!

Yes it’s bad. Yes I’m as unhappy and angry as the next fan. Give cook a little longer to turn it round I say.
1986/87 anyone? Start of the season played 6 lost 6. Match 7 - Won 5-1 vs Walsall ... then lost the next one by the same score away at Blackpool (I remember as a headstrong teenager having a stand up row with a Blackpool director who was unfairly badmouthing barry knowles(as I was seated in the directors box.. having got tickets courtesy of my late grandfather )

Finished 4th that season and should have gone up. Shows how a bad start can be turned around

Maybe we won’t replicate that... but we signed so many new players just before the season started. Let’s give them a chance eh?

Just seen the ticket prices for Hull FFS
£30 for adults and £18 for over 65s and U23s - thats really going to encourage lots of tics to witness the next away game shambles.
No kids tickets available at all on the site
Robbin plastic Yorkshire bstards