Vacancies advertised at Gillingham FC | Page 2 | Vital Football

Vacancies advertised at Gillingham FC

Whereabouts in Leigh are you, we lived near the Woodcutters? The chippy opposite was ok, but there are far better ones in the area. The chips in Leigh are fresh. The chips in Westcliff were nicked from the seagulls!
Leigh Road, about halfway between Chalkwell Park and The Grand Hotel (not sure if that's half way up or half way down though).
Been using the Leigh Chippy near Our Lady of Lourdes church, very good and they do Greek Pork Gyros, Mrs Nobby's favourite and fantastic burgers. Dangerous, very dangerous 😳

Leigh Road, about halfway between Chalkwell Park and The Grand Hotel (not sure if that's half way up or half way down though).
Been using the Leigh Chippy near Our Lady of Lourdes church, very good and they do Greek Pork Gyros, Mrs Nobby's favourite and fantastic burgers. Dangerous, very dangerous 😳
You're starting to remind me of the John Thomson 'corpulent copper' sketches from the Fast Show.

Ahhh, the posh part of Leigh! Not sure you'd talk to me now, as I lived in the rougher part, but then Leigh Broadway had a curfew at night, so maybe you're not that posh! I lived where a lot of gyro people lived... But we had a chippy, Indian, Chinese and a pub. What's not to like? 😊