Vacancies advertised at Gillingham FC | Vital Football

Vacancies advertised at Gillingham FC

The Club have advertised for 6 jobs but unfortunately have omitted to add 3 others:

Experienced CB/Defender

Goalkeeper

Striker capable of 10 goals a season

Otherwise our very own LSB might once again have to provide cover.

I'm in Folkestone for a few days (booked straight after the euro final!) So am on pre season training down here, and the amount of fish I've eaten will surely put me in good shape for goalkeeper. With it fried in batter too, will mean it's probably the only position I can fill right now too!

I'm in Folkestone for a few days (booked straight after the euro final!) So am on pre season training down here, and the amount of fish I've eaten will surely put me in good shape for goalkeeper. With it fried in batter too, will mean it's probably the only position I can fill right now too!
I really miss haddock and chips !
Hope the weather's OK for you , enjoy your trip.

Cod, haddock, plaice have been good. Is it healthy to have fish and chips more than once a day? Had curry and two salads as well though. Lovely down here, apart from the fecking seagulls who don't seem to shut the feck up, even through the night!
Just remember the Gulls were there before you.

Cod, haddock, plaice have been good. Is it healthy to have fish and chips more than once a day? Had curry and two salads as well though. Lovely down here, apart from the fecking seagulls who don't seem to shut the feck up, even through the night!

I'd go steady with the salads. As every small child knows green is poisonous.
All that fibre and the odd vitamin could scupper your intensive training regime. After all you don't want to peak too soon

Eat enough and you’ll be able to cover every position at the same time LSB 👍

Just moved back to Leigh on sea (you'll be pleased to hear) and for some reason, the fish and, in particular the chips, are much better here than in Westcliff. Am I imagining that or have I become a chip snob ?
Already visited the nearest chippy far more often than I really should 😧

I'd go steady with the salads. As every small child knows green is poisonous.
All that fibre and the odd vitamin could scupper your intensive training regime. After all you don't want to peak too soon

Like Al Murray says, a cow eats all the greens I need. Evans agrees with my intensive training, so all good 👍

Just moved back to Leigh on sea (you'll be pleased to hear) and for some reason, the fish and, in particular the chips, are much better here than in Westcliff. Am I imagining that or have I become a chip snob ?
Already visited the nearest chippy far more often than I really should 😧

Whereabouts in Leigh are you, we lived near the Woodcutters? The chippy opposite was ok, but there are far better ones in the area. The chips in Leigh are fresh. The chips in Westcliff were nicked from the seagulls!