v. St.Johnstone | Page 6 | Vital Football

v. St.Johnstone

Record broken! And we rock on toward seven in a row! Overall, a very good match. Controlled, never a doubt about the resuilt. Tierney was man of the match.. Just terrific Bitton also had a very good game.

The history bhoys break their own undefeated british record set by Willie Maley's Celtic side a century ago!

Simply outstanding from Brendan Rodgers and this magnificent and invincible Celtic team!

:emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01 :emoticon:01

[img=http://www.celtic.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/photos/get-photo.asp?photoid=19] [img=http://www.celtic.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/photos/get-photo.asp?photoid=19] [img=http://www.celtic.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/photos/get-photo.asp?photoid=19] [img=http://www.celtic.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/photos/get-photo.asp?photoid=19]

:emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30 :emoticon:30

Sun 18/02/18 3pm

CELTIC (4-2-3-1) De Vries; Gamboa, Hendry, Ajer, Miller; Kouassi; Rogic, McGregor; Musonda, Edouard, Sinclair.
Subs: Bain, Simunovic, Dembele, Forrest, McInroy, Tierney, Ralston

Seven changes from the Zenit game; Broony suspended.

Very young team

HT 0-0

Ajer's been great. Had our best chance too.

Lost our way and dominance after 20 mins. Maybe too many changes in hindsight. Kouassi needs help in the middle. Musonda not having much effect , Edouard posted missing and we really need more from Sinclair.

Afternoon! Only just back from the shops so just online now to see the game, at least I've not missed any goals.

Glad to see Miller getting a chance - don't know if you heard but Tierney has played more games this season (including international games) than any other player in WORLD football. Needs to be rested a fair bit in this second half of the season I think!

Surprised to see Gamboa playing but nobody else at RB to choose, however given how long it's been since his last game, it wouldn't be surprising if he was rusty!

I see Forrest has obviously come on for Rogic at some point. Dembele looks to be coming on. Obviously don't know how Edouard has been playing but given we don't have a goal yet, we might go 2 up front.

Or not, Edouard off for Dembele. Unfortunately we are now left looking at our bench asking where else could a goal come from and their's not really anyone.....

TicV"Establishment" - 18/2/2018 16:44

Wee_od :emoticon:14

:emoticon:14

Even I can see from the half an hour I've watched that this referee has been awful today!

Disappointing result but given how little time we have between a big game on Thursday night, to playing today and with all the changes we made, it's not entirely surprising. Had a few of these players been getting sub appearances more often then we wouldn't have been so rusty and could have expected more. We never seemed troubled in that second half that I saw.....St Johnstone just choked the life out of the game by the constant fouling.

In hindsight it was probably too many changes and like I say most of the changes were either new players or players who have simply not played much recently. None of the Celtic players appeared to have a bad game but just couldn't find a way through.

Diabolical bent ref but we weren't good enough today. Too many needless changes (again). We struggle when Broony isn't there. Rodgers needs to speak out about these referees!

I don't get Rodgers at times, he said the other day how we need to keep the momentum going against St j and then he goes and makes all those effin changes. :emoticon:26

It clearly wasn't working today yet he left the changes way too late to make any real difference and we spunked two points as a result. Not good enough, Brendan - And start protecting your fuckin players by speaking out about these hun refs!

Latest Celtic News