v Everton | Vital Football

v Everton

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
If West Ham beat Cardiff and we get 3 points against Everton Ashley will no doubt book a trip to the best curry house in town in order to celebrate the extra Sky lolly he will have in order to play monopoly with the high street.

With only 9 matches to go I can't see Cardiff staying up if they lose today.
Sadly it's all very flat though as it's already very clear that next season will be groundhog day.

It's irrelevant what team Rafa puts out as the tactics will dominate,but I will be surprised if we don't get something from this game.

If they stay up anyone interested in buying the club needs to put in an offer straight away. It's pointless putting in a bid when they are struggling and could be relegated. It amazes me why people would bid when the club is struggling in the league, unless they think the fat **** will lower his price which he won't.

When was the last time we put these fuckers to the sword, I cannot remember, they’re bog average and yet they seem to have had the run of the park on our own territory the last few years, flat atmosphere, no bollocks, like a fucking home game for them. Missing Longstaffs bite already. WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU BUNCH OF TWATS

Pickford had to go, but that’s no excuse for our lack of organisation at the back, Lascelles not at the races. Longstaff a huge miss, no one with any balls in the middle against fucking Everton powder puff midfield. Awful stuff this

Another game gone before half time. Why bother training all week or even turning up yo get beat by second rate sides like west ham and Everton. You can forget about red cards against us that only happens every 5 or 6 years

So poor, we just cannot defend crosses.
Our conversion rate from chances created is abysmal.
Relegation form

Only thing saving us is 3 teams worse. Let's just hope Benitez fucks off

St James’ at it’s bottle less shithouse worst, emfuckingbarrassing man, earn your coin Benitez that is not acceptable

Despair is setting in again. How may more years of this utter wank? No ambition, no plan just nothing other than staying in the division.