v Blackburn | Page 4 | Vital Football

v Blackburn

Great great stuff for first game, as said first time we have won on opening day since 2002!! Now go and get a couple of strikers and a defender AN then ill be a lot more confident this wasnt a blip

Agreed Nathan. Go get another forward and defender. I think a loan player will be set up and lags on way out too. Can I ask what was the point of throwing Shitts on?

Just back from a week in south of france and this time travelling by rail all the way so quick and able to get internet on last leg and scores from YB and my brother.
A good result but as I was not at game or listening on RN I can report one thing. The train pulled in at scumland about 5.15 and enter several half wit binners to travel Norwich direction and some all the way to the fine city in scum shirts.
All they talked about is how bad they were and about Norwich City.
That says it all. They are only worried about us.
A complete load of misfits and stupid disinterested kids who got in my way when trying to remove my luggage.
The future is not good for the half wits from binnerland.

Welcome back DG . I have never seen the derby as a big deal . Its 3 points to win like any other game . But other see it differently .

The reality of the Championship . A few seconds of highlights on the cheap Ch 5 programme . Its going to be a long hard winter

There are several things in life that annoy me and they usually include the predictability of people of whom most are morons.

There is the predictability that poorly educated people with no idea of what makes good quality music will tune in and watch the utter shite that is x factor and help destroy British music.

There is the predictability of morons coming out with cliches regarding modern art with dribble such as ' my 4 year old could do better than
that ' which I heard only a week ago when at the tate modern looking at the work of the brilliant georgia o keeffe.

There is also the predictability of diss ( and I travelled through there today about 5.45 pm and it is full of binner scum ) who could only wait a few hours after a win ( at a game I suppose he did not even go to
watch ) to come onto a forum he despises to type out the usual predictable dull crap.

By refraining to comment he means it's taken him this many months for something good at NC to happen and so has not had a chance until today. I find it amazing how someone who clearly can't stand what he is reading insists to remain a member of the very place that winds him up so much so to post an embarrassing and foul mouthed post. Very sad. The type of supporter that is the reason why we are in the Championship this season, probably also offended we didn't happy clap and chant AN's name on relegation.

A vile and unpleasant man whose filthy words are on the forum for all to see . He has insulted every member of this forum saying we all all wankers and he needs to be banned . Hold a different opinion by all means , but dont be a foul mouthed moron to go with it

YB, you make a wonderfully accurate assessment of yourself when supposedly doing a character assessment of me, just check your last 100 posts and see what a spiteful man you seem to be. You will post nothing until the next defeat. You must lead a very sad and depressing life. If you found a fiver you would complain that it wasn't a tenner! You are the worst of a miserable bunch of self indulgent bunch. Goodbye losers, I will log out before the inevitable ban !