USA chaos | Page 9 | Vital Football

USA chaos

Considering the treatment of the indigenous population Australian would also fall short.

You're a bit like a dog with a bone Bremen. Australia is not perfect, I can't think of a country that is but at least we're having a bloody good try at resolving the Indigenous problem that we have and we are making some progress even if it is slow. And it doesn't come cheap either but we will get there eventually. In this case there's no such thing as a quick fix.

Trump reportedly planning to give himself a presidential pardon. I can see he might need it, not hard to imagine all sorts of legal and criminal cases being brought against him once he's out of the White House.

Trump reportedly planning to give himself a presidential pardon. I can see he might need it, not hard to imagine all sorts of legal and criminal cases being brought against him once he's out of the White House.

Might need? Lmao surely the biggest understatement of the year so far.

4 people dead is a disgrace, he should be charged and prosecuted.

5 people dead now.

The pardon only holds weight against federal prosecution so state prosecutions will continue.

The pardon also means he cannot have any public/federal office as it is in effect an admission of criminal behaviour.

I'm not sure it will work. To pardon himself he surely needs to be charged with something?

It's all without precedent but surely he can't pardon himself for potential charges

You're a bit like a dog with a bone Bremen. Australia is not perfect, I can't think of a country that is but at least we're having a bloody good try at resolving the Indigenous problem that we have and we are making some progress even if it is slow. And it doesn't come cheap either but we will get there eventually. In this case there's no such thing as a quick fix.

Not really a dog, just not prepared to let unfounded statements go unchallenged. It would be good to keep these things in mind when claiming these things would not happen in a civilised society.

Statements like that are prehistoric and only tries to put the western world on a civil/moral pedestal versus the rest of the planet. When in fact our house is far from in order.

Last edited:
Not really a dog, just not prepared to let unfounded statements go unchallenged. It would be good to keep these things in mind when claiming these things would not happen in a civilised society.

Statements like that are prehistoric and only tries to put the western world on a civil/moral pedestal versus the rest of the planet. When in fact our house is far from in order.

100 % this

That is not a pop at you ORF as I think you seem to be a decent fella

Especially after finding out that you have adopted children in the past

So am I right in saying that in Germany in 1923 the parliament was attacked and nothing was really done about it?

Forward a few years later and Germany was in the grip of fascism and it ended up being the 2nd world war

So when Trump is going on about the start of their beautiful journey the warning shots have been fired

There was cuntish right wing populist govts in charge around the world then too

We have them now

The Torys
Brazil
India
Hungary
Etc

There was a pandemic too, no?

doesnt come cheap? ooooh, its a bit rough even considering the financials of it

5 people dead now.

The pardon only holds weight against federal prosecution so state prosecutions will continue.

The pardon also means he cannot have any public/federal office as it is in effect an admission of criminal behaviour.

Now u say it, maybe pardon is the way forward!