USA chaos | Page 19 | Vital Football

USA chaos

A truly magnificent piece of art.

Goya is one of the very few artists I connect with on a deeply emotional level. I don't really have prints at home but I do of the Third of May (which was relatively expensive), however I'm only allowed it in my study as apparently photographs of Brutalist Architecture by female photographers are the way to go...

Goya is one of the very few artists I connect with on a deeply emotional level. I don't really have prints at home but I do of the Third of May (which was relatively expensive), however I'm only allowed it in my study as apparently photographs of Brutalist Architecture by female photographers are the way to go...
She'll be disappointed that the Zoology building has been demolished. Brutalist 'masterpiece'. One of those buildings it is better to be inside looking out, rather than the other way around.

It's another activity I miss, along with drinking in a pub obvz, is going to galleries.

The Nottingham Contemporary has some excellent exhibitions, the David Hockney one a few years' ago was among the ones not to be missed.

It's a bitter/sweet experience taking the Mrs though, most art makes her angry as she has never really got it, though she loved the Dali one.

I spent a few years at the University of East Anglia - the brutalism was indeed brutal.

It's another activity I miss, along with drinking in a pub obvz, is going to galleries.

The Nottingham Contemporary has some excellent exhibitions, the David Hockney one a few years' ago was among the ones not to be missed.

It's a bitter/sweet experience taking the Mrs though, most art makes her angry as she has never really got it, though she loved the Dali one.

Theatre more for me but yes galleries and museums is :/ My Mrs just started at the V&A last summer and has barely been able to do anything.

90% of famous artists seem absolutely shit to me, ive seen better paintings in nursery school. Another massive con. Don't get me wrong, I respect and appreciate talent, people who can draw and paint well amaze me, Im talking about most art gallery crap lol