US Politics Thread | Page 767 | Vital Football

US Politics Thread

So did Trump, and then he effectively bankrupted his security details budget by charging them full commercial price at his own buildings, whilst continuing to conduct business illegally when travelling abroad.

Remember the Emoluments Clause and that crap he went through with blank papers to prove how good he was?

The Ken and Barbie stuff is money made in the same way as they played on their advisors roles in domestic and particularly foreign trips (Affinity specifically state in their published material they are more interested in foreign investment to avoid US publicity), whilst specifically in position and legally barred from doing so in the White House.

Mnuchin or however spell the dickheads name is also involved, but despite having far greater experience in the role Kushtie has now taken on, some how Kush got the $2billion. Although it seems the Munchkin got a sweetener as well, just for far less, and not the main role, despite having worked this job before.

The interesting thing is here Bin Salman - despite absolutely having no involvement in PIF, despite being in charge, but having absolutely no say - went against the PIF's own report into how Kushtie was totally unsuitable for the role and was a complete, unnecessary risk for what they wanted to achieve.

That tweet doesn't include everything. Google jared and ivanka and 640 million and there are a ton of articles, of all biases, and I've been working through them. The bias changes, the facts actually don't and there are no denials either. And even Comer has criticised him on an ethics violation, but stressed it was out of office.

That speaks volumes, there are releases, legal documents backing it all up.

This is the antithesis of fishy mate, it's proven. What isn't proven is direct criminal intent. But the deals and timings are very strong circumstantial, and I know where I side.

Ignore the irrelevant Hunter Biden whataboutary in this article, but it lays out Trumps kids perfectly (although it's a few months out of date).

This is a good read.

But I would say that based on what I read about Kushner.

Kushner’s firm structured those funds in such a way that it did not have to disclose the source...
A year after his presidency, Trump’s golf courses began hosting tournaments for the Saudi fund-backed LIV Golf. Separately, the former president’s family company, the Trump Organization, secured an agreement with a Saudi real estate company that plans to build a Trump hotel as part of a $4 billion golf resort in Oman.

Anyone remember Jamal Khashoggi?

It's as clear as day folks.

The wrong time to admit this as Ken and Barbie come into the news. It in no way backs up the original source could be more flaky than a flake, hit by another flake that also splinters in it's flaky nature.

Nail Hunter, nail Trump, nail Biden, nail Clinton et al for they have done.

But for fuck sake, end the bullshit. Pence today was ranting about fuel prices and how Biden has done nothing, US oil production in the highest in history based on what Biden did.

Oil prices are set internationally, surely Pence should know this and as a 'good Christian' wouldn't flat out lie?

Last edited:
I was fishing but looks like I caught Mike by accident

Give me a sniff and you know I dig. The tweet sounded wrong, and my first thought was Dems countering Hunter and as much as I hate Trump, I will never accuse that raping, fraudulent, career racist criminal who added Sedition to his record, of something he didn't do.

Unless I find proof that is sourced and on record.

You've got to admit though, that was a good deep dive!

I did the same on Hunter, he's a criminal cock working on his name and if Joe hadn't lost one kid, I think Hunter might come into the realms of being accidentally shot on a hunting event.

This was set up in the White House, it goes far beyond using a 'surname'.

If people don't get that, I can't help them.

I did the same on Hunter, he's a criminal cock working on his name and if Joe hadn't lost one kid, I think Hunter might come into the realms of being accidentally shot on a hunting event.

This was set up in the White House, it goes far beyond using a 'surname'.

If people don't get that, I can't help them.
Joe is no paragon of morals or ethics but it does seem like this is just a witch hunt. However, I just know he wouldn't do anything in office under Obama to undermine that presidency. Those 8 years are rock solid.

Hunter is just a Grade-A fuck-up. Dude lost his mom early in life and probably thought he was untouchable because of his dad. In the same Trumps kids thought they were untouchable. I kind of feel its that boring and simple.

I agree, they are all wrong. Trump's LIF deals are a bit different on the timeline, and the other stuff.

But at core it's kids being kids (yes Jared and Barbie were in office and it makes it worse) with Trump's following deals. But - I can see just as much as how Biden wasn't involved with Hunter, as I can see Donald not involved with Ken and Barbie.

I would even give credit to Eric and Jr to be running their own games that their dad isn't aware of.

They are all fuck ups, and in fairness, they each have mental backgrounds to explain it. For all the damage they do, they actually need help.

You might have inadvertently hit the nail on the head of why so many do vote Republican. Change, and the fear of what it brings, to a point you're probably right but this is also an age old thing on the Republican side.

Ironically the most authoritarian party stripping away the rights and freedoms of the people are Republicans. And the three most tyrant-like presidential candidates are all Republicans too.

It's not Republicans that are screaming to change both the Senate and the Supreme Court. Which are two of the safeguards against the President becoming a Tyrant.

Already addressed how important the Bill of Rights is to Liberty, and it's no coincidence to me that is also something the Dems want to change. What I love is that the Duke of Sussex admitted he doesn't understand the 1st one. He wouldn't, his family didn't give the people any. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
It's not Republicans that are screaming to change both the Senate and the Supreme Court. Which are two of the safeguards against the President becoming a Tyrant.

Already addressed how important the Bill of Rights is to Liberty, and it's no coincidence to me that is also something the Dems want to change. What I love is that the Duke of Sussex admitted he doesn't understand the 1st one. He wouldn't, his family didn't give the people any. :ROFLMAO:
Of course not it serves them very well to keep things as they are where they have presidents that get elected but don't win the popular vote. The truth is NY and CA residents are disenfranchised voters. I am not advocating to change it but there are clear real-world reasons why you would make changes.

What do they want to change on the Bill of Rights thats so egregious?

What do they want to change on the Bill of Rights thats so egregious

They? Well if that means anyone who doesn't understand the importance of the Bill of Rights, they shouldn't be near it.

However anyone who can legally vote in the US could follow what the Founding Fathers laid out in the Constitution itself, namely by Amendment. That's the Law and there is due process to follow which the White House describes as "onerous". That is by design.

In order to prevent arbitrary changes, the process for making amendments is quite onerous.

Last edited:
They? Well if that means anyone who doesn't understand the importance of the Bill of Rights, they shouldn't be near it.

However anyone who can legally vote in the US could follow what the Founding Fathers laid out in the Constitution itself, namely by Amendment. That's the Law and there is due process to follow which the White House describes as "onerous". That is by design.

In order to prevent arbitrary changes, the process for making amendments is quite onerous.

I am just asking what the Dems want to change

He seems a perfect fit for President of the US.

I wonder how many of these senior figures are on Alzheimer's drugs and concealing it from the public. These are people who are not fit enough to drive a car but are deciding on laws and policy. Scary.

Last edited:

I know you don't really want to get into this chat mate. But it's the Reps who rule the electoral college, it's the Reps who overrode the standard Supreme nomination to get Trumps lackies in - despite the Reps regularly not gaining popular support - inc Trump.

It's also not the Demo's who have completed insurrection and an attempted sedition mate. I have no issues you are a true Rep, but that is no longer the party you support.

What the hell has Harry has to do with this either dude?

Are we rewriting Independence again, tea, rules, rights, or ignoring slavery?

You can move on mate, I don't wish to fall out, but if willing, I would love to hear your thoughts. Flat out probably won't agree lol But I'd like it in the round because as I look at America - Trump is a tyrant.

He's taken over a party he wasn't in until he thought he could win, browbeat them, removed opposition, and spawned fellows to follow in his footsteps whilst he remains boss and breaks every rule in the book for his own interests.

The Constitution has been changed over 20 times.

And you still stay stopping the Pres becoming a tyrant?