US Election | Page 2 | Vital Football

US Election

Marco Polo - 31/10/2016 20:21

Clinton may be a dick but trumps dangerous. Seriously worried about the next year if he gets in. Some crazy shit will go down

Knowing our luck we'll get back in the Premier league and the World will blow up.

orbitalforest - 31/10/2016 20:07

He's a bit of a card Trump isn't he ?
Clinton does cards as well chap but I go to the cheap shop to get mine. Always forget to take the 99p sticker which is on the back though!

Ingy - 31/10/2016 20:29

orbitalforest - 31/10/2016 20:07

He's a bit of a card Trump isn't he ?
Clinton does cards as well chap but I go to the cheap shop to get mine. Always forget to take the 99p sticker which is on the back though!

Ah so they do Ingy .
Maybe they should just quit the election and have a game of crib to sort it out ?

JC21 - 31/10/2016 20:26

Let's just pretend for a minute that all presidents aren't actually selected and controlled by the Federal Reserve, Council on Foreign Relations, AIPAC, etc and politics really is how they've fooled the vast majority into believing it is. In this case, as repulsive as Trump is, he is a lot less of a danger than Clinton. Iran has always been the main target in this phoney "war on terror" and Clinton will be the one to finally bring Iran into it.

Iran has always been the end game for America, Britain, France and Russia this has been in the making for decades ..since Israel was given Nuclear Weapons and allowed to commit genocide on the Palestinians

They had a plan to demonise a whole region and group of people and get the oil reserves

They wanted to attack several countries destabilise, invade and overthrow them in the name of democracy ...nothing to do with gas or oil...no of course not

Unfortunately the US election is a binary choice and I couldn't vote for Hillary. Now it's a shame that the alternative is Trump but at least he's, er, not Hillary.

I'll say one thing abut the democrats though, they are fiercely loyal and know how to win. They would never desert Hillary like many republicans did Trump even if she threw Huma off a bridge (she might).

come to this forum to forget about the shitfest going on over here and now I see a thread on it. :26: :26:

I'll get you Butler! Classic stuff, I'm not surprised it's all over the US. Pisses all over Game of Thrones and the like.

l find it amazing that many didn't want EM owning Forest because of his possible criminal connections, yet the same people would prefer the worlds largest economy in the hands of a criminal who's antics make EM sound like Mother Teresa.

I'm not a big fan of Trump, but given the alternative, I know which way I'm voting.