US Election | Vital Football

US Election

Marco Polo

Vital 1st Team Regular
Can the Brexiters influence the Americans to vote for more madness?

Will the result have an impact on our takeover? Given that Trump will probably end the world within 6 months maybe it doesn't matter

If enough rednecks and their families turn up to vote Trump will win.

I read an interesting piece on his speeches and the responses to the questions that he gave in the debates.

His average Flesh-Kincaid readability score is about 95 which means that it is easily understood by an 11 year old.

The majority of his sentences end in danger words - bad, cost, lose, crime etc

He uses very few words with more than 1 syllable, some with 2 and only a few, well chosen words with 3 or more..

Some of his policies are truly scary but they are strike a nerve with the blue collar workers that he needs to win. He is aiming at steelworkers, miners, and those in the southern states who are terrified of Mexicans taking their jobs. He is very quiet on where is clothing line is made - Bangladesh and China!

Marco Polo - 31/10/2016 16:17

Will the result have an impact on our takeover? Given that Trump will probably end the world within 6 months maybe it doesn't matter

Get over it shag and move on, we are leaving.

stenroach - 31/10/2016 18:34

Marco Polo - 31/10/2016 16:17

Get over it shag and move on

Likewise

I want Trump to win..I really do

Empires on average last 250 years murica is 237 years old?

We won't have to read about it in history books we will actually witness an empire collapse

We are going to go through our own madness in the next few years

I Just want the yanks to go back to being the go to country that everyone laughs at..we've taken that away from them...but in the next few weeks that will change

The Bush-Clinton era has been dogged by corruption and scandal and it's time for a much needed change. A Bush or Clinton had been President or VP for the vast majority of the past 35 years.

It's just a shame that the alternative is Trump.

How anyone can vote for clinton is beyond me....personally i would not vote in ths election but if somone told me "choose or you are dead"...i would vote trump

I really can't wait to see how fooked up the world is going to get

We are going to have madness on our side and an inevitable spiral into darkness in the UK

And utter looney tunes in the USA

I'm sorted for the rest of my life...its the others that are going to get fuuuucked up

Especially anyone under 30

Exciting times

da fuq - 31/10/2016 20:15

I really can't wait to see how fooked up the world is going to get

We are going to have madness on our side and an inevitable spiral into darkness in the UK

And utter looney tunes in the USA

I'm sorted for the rest of my life...its the others that are going to get fuuuucked up

Especially anyone under 30

Exciting times

Who's going to do the voices what with Mel Blanc being dead ?

Clinton may be a dick but trumps dangerous. Seriously worried about the next year if he gets in. Some crazy shit will go down

Let's just pretend for a minute that all presidents aren't actually selected and controlled by the Federal Reserve, Council on Foreign Relations, AIPAC, etc and politics really is how they've fooled the vast majority into believing it is. In this case, as repulsive as Trump is, he is a lot less of a danger than Clinton. Iran has always been the main target in this phoney "war on terror" and Clinton will be the one to finally bring Iran into it.