Under 23s | Vital Football

Under 23s

I watched this game as couldn't sleep. We have some good players in this u23 squad. Springett looks good

I see our u23s smashed wolves u23 0-5.

Byram got another 71 minutes under his belt. Mumba also played

Gunn was in goal for the u23s.

Did we buy him to succeed Krul when he goes (1 more season maybe)? Gunn's career seems to have stagnated a tad since his loan with us. Just wondering if you guys think he is seen as the future number one? We have guys like barden, Mair, McCracken, berry and oxborough (will he leave in the summer though)? Who are all highly rated too.

Tomkinson has signed a new contract until 2024. Hell be next one to play for first team I think.

A central defender but can also play in Defensive midfield. I think we'll see Zimmermann and kabak go in summer so there will be a place for him

Is Stewart the left back any good?
Not much knowledge of him. but must have something if the club were happy to let Ethan Vaughan go. He had a lot of admirers at the club but they let him go to Burnley and Stewart replaced him. Vaughan is a right-back but the club was playing him on the left. Also, still an u18 player but playing for the U23s so the club must like Stewart to promote him.

My scouting stuff has stopped since having a second child and going to youth games has stopped since moving to Yorkshire and again having kids.....and having a partner (not too happy for me to go to Norwich to watch youth football :-) )

Anybody know how Rocky Bushiri is doing?
Hasnt played for u23s since start of november but that might be hecause he has picked up another injury. The guy still had like two years on his contract but will he ever play for the first team or would it be best to sell/release? It seems he is behind tompkinson