Ukraine Situation | Page 67 | Vital Football

Ukraine Situation

When he lead the potential uprising, I said to Mrs S that he would be lucky to make Christmas.
Seems I massively misjudged Putin’s methods.
I thought he would go down the mysterious poisoning line.
Blowing up a plane is the stuff of Escobar.

It's proper godfather/bond villain stuff isn't it.

Truly evil

Wagner 'high command' all but wiped out. How long before someone goes after Putin? Some experts say this act has weakened him further, if he is killed what will follow him, things could get worse.

Wagner 'high command' all but wiped out. How long before someone goes after Putin? Some experts say this act has weakened him further, if he is killed what will follow him, things could get worse.
I think that was the delay in the assassination.
They had to wait until they weakened or removed wagner hierarchy, moved a section of wagner troops into the regular army and stationed many wagner units away from strategic positions.

It was always going to be a problem for any nation where you have private armies. The usa has a similar but different problem with their private or commercial groups operating abroad.

Another problem for Russia is that wagner are currently being used in African states against Isis causing a problem if wagner pull out of those countries and also become a potential power base.

Well, it didn`t take that long really, did it ? This is the world of high-end organised crime - trust no-one, intimidate everyone, immobilise threats ! By the same token (i`ve alluded to dark arts before in this thread) there will now be some very agitated criminals within the "Wagner Group" bearing a deep desire to avenge the death of Prigozhin. With the right sort of assistance and covert connectivity, someone from that group might just get close enough to the Godfather to "do the deed" !! It`s a murky world....
That's what I was thinking....and hoping

Also, I think the Wagner forces were doing some of the most effective fighting on Russia's behalf.

Don't think The Impaler can count on them to be on his side after this.

He is an ally of Putins. The supposed coup was a sting operation carried out by wagner leadership and putin. And as usual in these circumstances, they fake his death, so he can carry on living safely within Russia. The enemy are Nato and the corrupt west, who are behind everything evil in this world. After all this time u havent learnt a single thing.

He is an ally of Putins. The supposed coup was a sting operation carried out by wagner leadership and putin. And as usual in these circumstances, they fake his death, so he can carry on living safely within Russia. The enemy are Nato and the corrupt west, who are behind everything evil in this world. After all this time u havent learnt a single thing.
You may be right .... who knows ?
(But 90% of the posters won't consider the possibility of any other opinion that's not reported by the usual channels..... which for them is gospel .....)
On the other hand, what has been reported by the US led western media may be correct ... although, as they've consistently lied about most things, it's often best to take everything reported "with a pinch of salt"

Last edited:
You may be right .... who knows ?
(But 90% of the posters won't consider the possibility of any other opinion that's not reported by the usual channels..... which for them is gospel .....)
On the other hand, what has been reported by the US led western media may be correct ... although, as they've consistently lied about most things, it's often best to take everything reported "with a pinch of salt"
I think the vast majority of posters on this board have a healthy level of sensible suspicion and caution about what is reported by our media. We do take things with a "pinch of salt". I suspect most think the geezer is dead but there's a chance it's a scam.

A problem with "other sources" is when they plumb the depths of "lizard people" and "microchips in Covid jabs". No, I'm not prepared to believe that sh#t.

Regardless of what you think of NATO, how does that make sense in any logical way?

The leader of a private army that was invading. fighting and land grabbing in Ukraine (who are not in NATO) really only wants to live safely within Russia, so marches on the Kremlin and fakes his own death in order to do so. Really?

If he was a specific target of Ukraine or NATO he could have been bumped off any time during the fighting. He has not been hiding, well away from the front line, like Mad Vlad.

Last edited:
Regardless of what you think of NATO, how does that make sense in any logical way?

The leader of a private army that was invading. fighting and land grabbing in Ukraine (who are not in NATO) really only really wants to live safely within Russia, so marches on the Kremlin and fakes his own death in order to do so. Really?

If he was a specific target of the Ukraine or NATO he could have been bumped off any time during the fighting. He has not been hiding well away from the front line like Mad Vlad.
I assumed he was being ironic/sarcastic. Or maybe I've been whooshed and he means it.

They’ll make him into a hero now (if) he’s safely dead. Like Rommel got a state funeral and a guarantee of his family’s security if he shot himself after being implicated in the July plot.

Rommel, of course, was a good man, sparing of his own people’s lives in operations. Mr. P was the reverse, despite theatrical attempts to present otherwise.

They’ll make him into a hero now (if) he’s safely dead. Like Rommel got a state funeral and a guarantee of his family’s security if he shot himself after being implicated in the July plot.

Rommel, of course, was a good man, sparing of his own people’s lives in operations. Mr. P was the reverse, despite theatrical attempts to present otherwise.
Spot on jokerman.

It was cyanide btw (sorry to be a nerd).

The world is one big lie. Everything u learnt at school is a lie. All books at university are written under Rockefeller, rothschilds instruction. We have been brainwashed. Kathy o'Brien yes

Well, something went Ukraine’s way tonight - the carve up in the big fight to see Usyk not knocked out by a fair body shot from Dubois in round 5 and then go on to win.

"For the past two years, nearly every reference in the US media to the February 2022 invasion of Ukraine by Russia has been preceded by an obligatory word—“unprovoked.”

The public was told that this was a war without cause, that Ukraine was blameless, and that the invasion was to be explained entirely in terms of the intentions and psychology of one man, Russian President Vladimir Putin.

However, on the weekend of the second anniversary of the war, the New York Times published a lengthy article revealing that the Russian invasion of Ukraine on February 24, 2022 was instigated by a systematic and widespread campaign of military-intelligence aggression on the part of the United States.

The article details longstanding Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operations in Ukraine, in which the agency sponsored and built up the Ukrainian military intelligence agency HUR, using it as a weapon of spying, assassination and provocation directed against Russia for more than a decade........"